Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she sitting eating in her car when she’s the big shot home owner with her mum as a lodger 🤣🤣

she gives me the bleeping creeps the way she watches herself in camera. There was a story in Marbella doing her skin care and the looking at the camera was making me feel sick watching her
I can totally see why she is single as much as she is pretty she has no sex appeal and just seems like a wee girl who only loves herself

Reactions: 8
She is the weirdest big lassie ever..the eating in the car, staring at the mirror as she puts it in her mouth, the posing and constantly saying “guys” whilst telling shite stories…I just get such bad second hand embarrassment..why would you post those videos 😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Said this before but she's definitely on the spectrum and I don't know why none of her friends or family have picked up on it her life would be alot easier if she got diagnosed

Reactions: 5
Said this before but she's definitely on the spectrum and I don't know why none of her friends or family have picked up on it her life would be alot easier if she got diagnosed
Im not trying to antagonise, genuinely interested to hear how would her life would become easier with a diagnosis?

Im not trying to antagonise, genuinely interested to hear how would her life would become easier with a diagnosis?
I might of worded that wrong she might have a better understanding of herself and the way she behaves and might get help with controlling her emotions instead of filming herself having meltdowns over the slightest little.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She's the dangerous type who would cry wolf about domestic abuse etc. And put an innocent guy in jail. What an attention seeking idiot
Absolutely! She needs to get her head checked and get her grip of herself! Never known such an entitled little woa me brat in all my life 🙄

Reactions: 3
Awww man the way she speaks drives me up the wall. Heard her on the radio this morning and she talks like an actual idiot!!!! So slow and droney 🤣 also see when she was talking about “boys” like bleeping hell your 26 year old it’s “guys” no boys, you’d think she was still in school with the way she talks and acts

• Haha
Reactions: 6