Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not disputing heart break it’s literally the worst thing ever to go through, but…were they not together for like 2 months? If that

---

Ohh does she not drive ? She’s always posting story’s sitting in the car etc
She recently bought a car and is driving about again

Reactions: 5
Not disputing heart break it’s literally the worst thing ever to go through, but…were they not together for like 2 months? If that

---

She recently bought a car and is driving about again
Sometimes those ones are the worst though iv been more upset over situationships than I have been about an actual relationship ending

Reactions: 11
Sometimes those ones are the worst though iv been more upset over situationships than I have been about an actual relationship ending
Yeah that’s very true just seen her tiktok and she said it was very out of the blue for her too so probably a shock aswell

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree with what someone else said. Sometimes in long term relationships by the time it ends you’ve had enough long ago anyways When it’s still fresh it’s still exciting isn’t it. It is awful though I was on my own for a lot of years in a row, attempting to date and it just not working out over and over it’s brutal. Totally been where she’s at right now I actually thought it wasn’t meant for me to meet someone but I did eventually… and I’ve never posted it on socials. It’s been great

Reactions: 9
What idiot goes on a ski holiday with their rollers still in, to put their head into a ski helmet once they hit the slopes…

Reactions: 3
I don’t think so no. A group of dumbos wanting to look relevant by going skiing and just drinking instead. Can do that anywhere tbh. All for the gram sad life

Reactions: 5
I’d be throwing buckets of water out my upstairs window if it was my house

Reactions: 9
Why is she always cleaning that house? How does it get so messy like she’s making it out to be? She’s not well man

Reactions: 8