Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not disputing heart break it’s literally the worst thing ever to go through, but…were they not together for like 2 months? If that

---

Ohh does she not drive ? She’s always posting story’s sitting in the car etc
She recently bought a car and is driving about again

Reactions: 5
Not disputing heart break it’s literally the worst thing ever to go through, but…were they not together for like 2 months? If that

---

She recently bought a car and is driving about again
Sometimes those ones are the worst though 😂😂 iv been more upset over situationships than I have been about an actual relationship ending

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sometimes those ones are the worst though 😂😂 iv been more upset over situationships than I have been about an actual relationship ending
Yeah that’s very true 😂😂 just seen her tiktok and she said it was very out of the blue for her too so probably a shock aswell

Reactions: 3
Yeah I agree with what someone else said. Sometimes in long term relationships by the time it ends you’ve had enough long ago anyways 🤷🏻‍♀️ When it’s still fresh it’s still exciting isn’t it. It is awful though I was on my own for a lot of years in a row, attempting to date and it just not working out over and over it’s brutal. Totally been where she’s at right now 😢 I actually thought it wasn’t meant for me to meet someone but I did eventually… and I’ve never posted it on socials. It’s been great 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What idiot goes on a ski holiday with their rollers still in, to put their head into a ski helmet once they hit the slopes…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think so no. A group of dumbos wanting to look relevant by going skiing and just drinking instead. Can do that anywhere tbh. All for the gram sad life

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’d be throwing buckets of water out my upstairs window if it was my house 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why is she always cleaning that house? How does it get so messy like she’s making it out to be? She’s not well man

• Haha
Reactions: 8