Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Must be great ‘just to fly to turkey’ the next day without a care of cost, a real job etc.

Reactions: 4
She definitely got her BBL on a whim and regrets it because it’s slipping out of popularity

Reactions: 5
I was talking to my friend about this the other night I mentioned her bbl and my friend was saying I was imagining that she’d had one!

Reactions: 3
She just popped up on my TikTok and I’ve never seen someone basically saying how much they know they normally look good…. It went like, I feel so ugly just now, like do you ever go through a stage like that and you just think ‘I look so ugly right now’

I have eyes, I can see she’s a beautiful girl but duck me, she knows it 🙈

Reactions: 2
She just popped up on my TikTok and I’ve never seen someone basically saying how much they know they normally look good…. It went like, I feel so ugly just now, like do you ever go through a stage like that and you just think ‘I look so ugly right now’

I have eyes, I can see she’s a beautiful girl but duck me, she knows it 🙈
She’s so full of shite. She always had the same camera angle and in that TikTok she’s pouting and eye bleeping the camera.

She’s stunning but thick as tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s so full of shite. She always had the same camera angle and in that TikTok she’s pouting and eye bleeping the camera.

She’s stunning but thick as tit.
I just don’t get it, why not just go on and say, listen I know I’m normally stunning but I feel a bit shite today so I need yous to tell me how nice I am 😂

I just don’t get it, why not just go on and say, listen I know I’m normally stunning but I feel a bit shite today so I need yous to tell me how nice I am 😂
Exactly! The way she’s talking is something a therapist should be hearing not TikTok 🤣🤣

• Haha
I don’t think her BBL worked looking at her pictures 🫣 like I think she already had a great figure but I don’t really think there’s a huge difference compared to others you see!

I don’t think her BBL worked looking at her pictures 🫣 like I think she already had a great figure but I don’t really think there’s a huge difference compared to others you see!
I wonder if she got it removed cause when she first got it she did look like it unless she was editing her pics and it didn’t work?

Reactions: 1
Abbie blyth does the same like I'm a fat ba***** oh my double chin ect next minute she's uploaded 10 pictures of herself open mouth closed mouth side eye Boring as fu** these birds have no originality

Reactions: 9
Seen a TikTok when she says bunnet of grapes not a punnet 🫢. Also her posting about her chores is so bleeping boring, cleaning your mums house is not a personality

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Seen a TikTok when she says bunnet of grapes not a punnet 🫢. Also her posting about her chores is so bleeping boring, cleaning your mums house is not a personality
She is honestly the most boring ‘influencer’ saying she’s done the cleaning of the house since she was a child….yeah sure 😂😂

• Haha
What's this lassies deal she canny be this thick?!
---
What's all the crying about ect n feeling bad about herself. I honestly think she's got some sort of mental health illness.

Not a slight or a dig but I genuinely think she needs a trip to her gp if she's feeling like that 😕
Came to say the same thing. Imagine cleaning your brushes with white spirit?! Wasn’t she a mua as well? Hope she didn’t do that in between clients.

Nothing makes me cringe more than people filming themselves during/after crying. Last thing anyone would think about during an extremely low moment or anxiety attack would be let me get my phone and film this.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No you couldn’t tell she had it done from day one I don’t think 🥲 what a waste of money! I mean you don’t want it to look unnatural but you just can’t tell at all imo

Did she address the bbl or document it? Something telling me she did or am I imagining it?

Reactions: 1