Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think cleaning the house is a full time job?! Don't most people do that on top of working...

Reactions: 8
I saw her tweet about being unhappy with her body and now her latest insta story is the same wishing for her old waist and legs. I honestly don’t know why she got a BBL, she obviously just wants to be 90s skinny and not slim thicc

Reactions: 5
I think she has underlying issues. She’s never happy with herself. She just seems so lost..actually feel sorry for these girls in this insta bubble who just live for looking as good as the next girl..it’s a vacuous existence 🤯🤯🤯

I saw her tweet about being unhappy with her body and now her latest insta story is the same wishing for her old waist and legs. I honestly don’t know why she got a BBL, she obviously just wants to be 90s skinny and not slim thicc

Here we go again with the period stories and how she has to “clean her whole house” give it a rest Holly, your content is boring AF

Reactions: 1
24 hours of stories featuring:
“Guys”
Talking shite while being ferried about by Bonnie Connie
Repeat complaints of being tired
Prawns
Mention of periods

Give it a rest. I’ve unfollowed her, she is next level boring.

Reactions: 10
She’s always cleaning her house must be a tip when it’s not being posted on her stories

Reactions: 3
Where is all the content she supposedly films though i hardly see anything apart from her moaning

“a lot you need to think about before having something like this done which I didn’t really think about”….. wow
If she does it in the right tone then it could actually be a good update where she says I thought it was just simple cause everyone was getting then but that wasn’t the case because of xy and z. There will be a lot of her followers who would probably do that on a whim and not research the consequences because of the amount of celebs and influencers doing it and not talking about the complications and issues relating to it and how a surgery doesn’t change how you perceive yourself. I doubt holly will do the issue justice cause she likes to appear ditzy

No I totally agree that it could be good and I would actually like an update on it 🤣 I just still can’t really wrap my head around the fact that she flew out to support Lori and managed to come home with a BBL without giving it any thought!!!

Omg not 3 packets of prawns and some veg for £30 and she thinks she’s got a bargain lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw her in a restaurant the other night. She was wearing the same outfit as always - the pink tracksuit. She looked nice in person without make up.

Reactions: 2