Hollymcallisterrr

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If shes got any form of weightloss surgery the surgeon needs sacked! She is so young and there was genuinely nothing wrong with her to begin with! What kind of friends does she have that have actually let her go through something like that

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s a gastric band. She was saying yesterday that she sent before and after pictures to her cousins so it must be something that has obvious results almost immediately, a gastric band wouldn’t. What was so disturbing was that her cousins’ reply to the before and after pictures were ‘yeah you really needed it’ then Lori chimed in and said the same thing. She needs to surround herself with better people.

Reactions: 7
Think it’s prob BBL! She was in a lot of pain today, honestly breaks my heart that she put herself through surgery that she didn’t need!!! she’s a beautiful girl with a great figure why is she destroying herself?

Reactions: 9
Kinda feel like Lori isn’t the kind of friend you want around, she isn’t real & will post the most awful pics of you when she looks good, you know she’s that type!

Reactions: 12
Kinda feel like Lori isn’t the kind of friend you want around, she isn’t real & will post the most awful pics of you when she looks good, you know she’s that type!
I agree I don’t think she is a proper friend at all.

Reactions: 3
Check out her surgeon @drserbulent stories on insta, the before and after, I’m 100% sure that’s her BBL, if you look back at the photo she posted during lockdown of her bum in the green bikini and white crochet top, there’s a couple of freckles you can see on her back that’s the same as the ones on bbl photo posted on his story.

Reactions: 2
Check out her surgeon @drserbulent stories on insta, the before and after, I’m 100% sure that’s her BBL, if you look back at the photo she posted during lockdown of her bum in the green bikini and white crochet top, there’s a couple of freckles you can see on her back that’s the same as the ones on bbl photo posted on his story.
I can only see one before, do you have the pic?!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Omg why would you do that to yourself!

I just had a look at the surgeons page 😱 I am sorry but I wouldn’t let him near me!! Awful what he is doing to these women’s bodies!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s gonna regret it, they all end up with weird belly skin. Like holly from Geordie shore massive arse and hips but her stomach is unnaturally flat

She’s gonna regret it, they all end up with weird belly skin. Like holly from Geordie shore massive arse and hips but her stomach is unnaturally flat

And they all end up with the same body shape?

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Just looked through the surgeons page, how can these girls look at those images and sign upto that?? Botched body’s 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 4
Omg why would you do that to yourself!

I just had a look at the surgeons page 😱 I am sorry but I wouldn’t let him near me!! Awful what he is doing to these women’s bodies!
Its so sad young girls are resorting to this unnecessary surgery. Its not safe. It looks out of proportion and is a fad that will pass and the girls will never be happy in the long run.

Reactions: 6