Hollyb_fitness

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posed mirror pics vs her event pics are always very different 😮💨
Think shes said she's put weight on since being in LA. Not that she's overweight at all. I do think she massively over fuels for running though. I've been a runner for over 15 years, done 20 plus marathons and couldn't imagine eating even half as much as she does for fuelling before and after. I know everyone is totally different in there fitness requirements though.

Reactions: 2
Honestly I love those event pics. It's refreshing to see some hips and thighs.

I think it could be her weightlifting adding bulk? Absolutely no shade though, she's a lot fitter than me 😂

Reactions: 6
It's a combination of event pics being awful (don't even wanna look at mine) plus her everyday ones being angled and posed in the right way.
We all know influencers' photos are if not heavily photoshopped, certainly posed in ways that appear way more flattering than an everyday person does.
She still has a great physique, it's mostly for us to understand why we shouldn't compare our every day selves to that.

Reactions: 5
Yes I really appreciated she actually posted the race photos as mine have been awful in the past and they aren’t a true representation of what you look like. She still looks great in them.

Reactions: 3
I’m not saying anything is wrong with the race pics. But her whole legs/ hips are a different size to the posed pics. She still looks good

Reactions: 6