Holly Willoughby - Does Anyone Love Her As Much As She Loves Herself

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t usually watch TM but just turned tv on and it’s on just now. She looks utterly disinterested and as though she’s been crying? She’s dead behind the eyes!

Reactions: 7
She does look really subdued this morning.

Meanwhile Mr Brave is more full of himself than ever today

Reactions: 4
I hope they are leaving. I usually only watch on Fridays but on the rare occasion I do tune into the shitshow the rest of the week Schofield looks like a rabbit in the headlights. He knows what people are saying about him and it’s painful to watch him trying to hold it all together. His reputation is in tatters. The other day in a phone in he called a travel company Love Holidays ‘Love Honey’ by mistake and it was the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen, the old perv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope they are leaving. I usually only watch on Fridays but on the rare occasion I do tune into the shitshow the rest of the week Schofield looks like a rabbit in the headlights. He knows what people are saying about him and it’s painful to watch him trying to hold it all together. His reputation is in tatters. The other day in a phone in he called a travel company Love Holidays ‘Love Honey’ by mistake and it was the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen, the old perv
I saw that, I thought ew, you can guess what he’s been ordering 🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah that was such a telling slip of the tongue

Reactions: 8
Don’t usually watch TM but just turned tv on and it’s on just now. She looks utterly disinterested and as though she’s been crying? She’s dead behind the eyes!
I don’t really watch it but when I have she looks really bored. I think this will be her last year doing TM tbh

Reactions: 6
When they were talking about Colleen Rooney, PS completely cut Holly off and she looked disgusted

Emma and Rylan would be fantastic. They bounce off each other well and understand each other from Big Brother days.

Seeing that Martin Frizell has announced he is leaving, I can't imagine it being long before Holly and Phil announce they're leaving too. How long before TM breaks up for summer?

Reactions: 13
Emma and Rylan would be fantastic. They bounce off each other well and understand each other from Big Brother days.

Seeing that Martin Frizell has announced he is leaving, I can't imagine it being long before Holly and Phil announce they're leaving too. How long before TM breaks up for summer?
Mid July I think.

Reactions: 1
I think Alison and Rylan would be good too
I love them both and agree they’d make a great team, but I don’t see them being able to handle tougher or more emotional interviews (although, let’s be real neither can philly or hollibobs)

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t seemed herself for the past couple of weeks whereas Pip has been more obnoxious as ever!

I agree with Emma & Rylan, or here is a very random shot in the dark I wonder if Sue Perkins & Anna Richardson would be good presenting it!?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.