Holly Stanley #7 Lost her job, lies spew from her gob, looking like Faarquard with the brown bob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lies that much I don’t believe this either 😂

She wants people to send in supporting statements, oh my god😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well, well, well, she knew it was going to crown court before she went in the court she has pleaded guilty to a crime she did not commit (according to her) she now wants the people of tiktok to send supporting statements to say she is an upstanding member of the community 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We need a thread name suggestion about her going to jail now 🤣🤣

Well, well, well, she knew it was going to crown court before she went in the court she has pleaded guilty to a crime she did not commit (according to her) she now wants the people of tiktok to send supporting statements to say she is an upstanding member of the community 🤣🤣🤣
Can we send ones to say that she is a huge beg and not at all the wonderful person she makes out to be? Asking for a mate… 👀

Reactions: 2
The only statement she'd get off me is how much of a beg she is and a scammer 😂

• Haha
We need a thread name suggestion about her going to jail now 🤣🤣

Can we send ones to say that she is a huge beg and not at all the wonderful person she makes out to be? Asking for a mate… 👀
Was thinking the very same thing!!!
As she has no clue who I am might get the email of her and send them a strongly worded letter telling them exactly what she is like and not quite the reformed character she likes to make out

• Heart
So now it’s she will get 4 years reduced to 3 and out in 18 months, all your other predictions were wrong weren’t they Holly

I suspected she knew it was going to crown all along, they could have just sentenced her at the first hearing if they thought it wasn’t serious enough for crown.

Reactions: 4
I might even tell them all the ways she told people to grow and how she tells everyone to get a prescription and how to get round getting the flower to smoke from sapphire medical

She thinks they are going to make cannabis legal they are trying to bring the legal age of smoking upto 21 ffs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Tuned in to her live just before she went off.. 2.2k viewers & she looked gutttted!!
Oh dear, wonder where we go from here.

Can someone make a new thread please 🙏

Don’t think the courts will accept statements from people who know her through tt 🤣🤣 “ I know holly through tiktok and she’s a really good person” think they need people who actually know her!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Don’t think the courts will accept statements from people who know her through tt 🤣🤣 “ I know holly through tiktok and she’s a really good person” think they need people who actually know her!
Exactly. The thing is holly hasn't got a real friend in the world..Christ her own son wouldn't even go today that says something. The only so called friends are her TT and whatsapp ones and even then she doesn't know who to trust, that's cos she can't trust anybody cos they all turn on her on the end

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.