Holly Stanley #7 Lost her job, lies spew from her gob, looking like Faarquard with the brown bob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
Thank you for the title suggestion @Joannaem

Little recap-

Holly lost her job, blamed tattle then didn’t blame tattle.

Hollys mum had takeaways sent to her house, blamed tattle then didn’t blame tattle.

Holly went to court, told everyone many times she didn’t do it she wasn’t there then in court pleaded guilty. She says she will get a suspended sentence and a tag. But who knows.

And @SforShortbread got a hat.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
New thread.
Thank you for the title suggestion @Joannaem

Little recap-

Holly lost her job, blamed tattle then didn’t blame tattle.

Hollys mum had takeaways sent to her house, blamed tattle then didn’t blame tattle.

Holly went to court, told everyone many times she didn’t do it she wasn’t there then in court pleaded guilty. She says she will get a suspended sentence and a tag. But who knows.

And @SforShortbread got a hat.

The hats killing me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My first ever thread title, thanks so much! I see she's now sporting a Charlie Dimmock wig

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she come off? I can't see her. She can provide me entertainment while I'm cooking tea.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No I didn't know she was on?
Just thought she weren't and thought her and jess are having a cry. Also Holly is using the tissue to wipe her tears, what jess used to wipe the jizz off her gob.
When she was on earlier I popped out for potatoes because I forgot them in my shopping and when I looked she wasn’t on and hasn’t been since 🤣. I presumed with Jess being gone all night we were going to have a full night of Holly and the lies.

Reactions: 1
When she was on earlier I popped out for potatoes because I forgot them in my shopping and when I looked she wasn’t on and hasn’t been since 🤣. I presumed with Jess being gone all night we were going to have a full night of Holly and the lies.
I highly doubt Jess is away😂

Reactions: 3
2 day administration of medication course? Is she mad! A senior care role may require that, but retail?? It’s a 20!minute video on how to use an epi-pen!! 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.