Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BananaRama

Chatty Member
She's just flashed her brassiere 😂 😂 no tiddies there today holls
Can you imagine just getting up and putting a boulder holder on? for absolutely no reason
Mine hang wild and free until it’s completely necessary and in the best interest of the public

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

steste

Chatty Member
A random memory of her popped into my head. Does anyone remember the era of Holly on crutches? Was absolutely hilarious. She gets aggressive and swears at the best of times, but was losing it constantly when she had those.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

crushedvelvet65

We all know shes not going anywhere and all the gullible people will believe whatever she tells them, if she goes supermax jail no doubt she will be best buds with Robert maudsley aka Hannibal the cannibal or some other well known prisoner

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
I AM FUCKING HOWLING 😂 😭
😂😂😂 the dramatic exits and entrances into each room. You’d hear her coming back from miles away and the doors would nearly come off flying off the hinges as she tried to get herself and the crutches back through the door. I remember it well

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
She has 960 viewers.

Going to prison is literally her unique selling point 🤣
How long can she stretch this out? Will her sentencing be adjourned? Will the judge get struck by lightening or be kidnapped by a unicorn before the sentencing? Or will she beat the justice system and they’ve realised her followers on tik tok really need her so she can’t go to court?! So many outcomes!

• Haha
New thread.
Thank you for the title suggestion @Joannaem

Little recap-

Holly lost her job, blamed tattle then didn’t blame tattle.

Hollys mum had takeaways sent to her house, blamed tattle then didn’t blame tattle.

Holly went to court, told everyone many times she didn’t do it she wasn’t there then in court pleaded guilty. She says she will get a suspended sentence and a tag. But who knows.

And @SforShortbread got a hat.

• Haha
I’m literally crying at her latest post, “I love you baby girl’.
There is about 8 photos of them together, 2 of Jess …. And about 6 of Holly, with her trademark tilted eye-fuck pose! Maybe the ‘baby girl’ she is talking about his herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

naanbread1991

Apparently she got her last job coz she had 15 years worth of experience… how? Is she secretly 200 years old to have done all these things and had all these jobs/stints in prison? I’m honestly confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Applepickles

Chatty Member
New thread name idea: Holly Stanley - reckons she’s going to jail, minions are so far up her arse they will happily pay the bail!
Sounded better in my head tbh 😂

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Hollys said that if she isn’t on by half 12 tomorrow, then she’s in prison. How much are we all betting that she’s not going to come on until around 1/2 so all her minions angels will all be worried when it weren’t even happening anyway?😂

• Haha

Joannaem

She just told people not to put food in their bodies with ingredients they couldn't pronounce and avoid artificial preservatives.
Wow, the Monster she drinks must be so natural and good for her....

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Hollys said that Jess and her have had a huge argument and J said she wants a divorce and isn’t coming to court DUN DUN DUNNNNNN

• Wow
  • Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
I’ve managed to pop in this morning (my 8 week old sleep thief isn’t allowing me to do much these days 😂)
Did anyone see the guy come in and dual her? He basically goes round and gifts lions etc to people. Holly was so excited cos she probably thought he was coming in to gift her. He tells her ‘I don’t gift people with more than 200 people in their lives cos they really don’t deserve it. Holly had 250 people in her live and you could see her face drop 😂 she then says ‘yeah I agree, everyone here knows I’m not here for the gifts and I really hate the large gifts’ 😂 the liesssss

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
2 day administration of medication course? Is she mad! A senior care role may require that, but retail?? It’s a 20!minute video on how to use an epi-pen!! 😆😆

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
No Holly we are not going to say all those things about your hair, we are all disgusted that you are making out you have period cramps! You haven't had them for a while ( it's been months since the last time you said about them) I really don't understand why you are making out you get hormone cramps. Hormone cramps are literally your uterus contracting to shed its lining Holly you have one crucial part missing from that scenario a UTERUS you know the bit that causes the cramps!!

Holly do Not sit there saying I wish I had a mum like your mum has died. You still have a Mum just not one that is in your life. You need to say I wish I had a mum that cares

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lacroix

Holly was just writhing around in pain from her cramps. She's looking for advice on what helps. She could hardly speak from the supposed pain. Just as she's about to go run a bath she says there's something she wants to talk about. It was the lipsticks on her shop. Its like watching qvc. Magic how her cramps disappeared when she remembered to hawk her shite.

I was just thinking though this morning that there was going to be something new today because people were getting bored of the I'm going to prison storyline so there would be some new drama or scheme and lo and behold she has a shop and a period. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha