Holly Stanley #7 Lost her job, lies spew from her gob, looking like Faarquard with the brown bob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I knew Jess wasn't away..I thought it was strange that she wasn't online all night who goes on a 2 day training course on a friday. It was all a ruse cos she knew ppl would ask why Jess wasn't with her at court and probably Jess didn't wanna go..just face facts holly you two have a very weird relationship it's not a marriage at all it's a charade, there's no way yous are in a romantic relationship,.more like room mates. If Jess was that arsed she'd have made sure she had the day off yesterday and drove you there to the court you absolute gob shite 😂

Reactions: 4
Fo we know why Holly had to go to court? Also how come flu has become involved with Holly? He is moving from one tiktok car crash to the next?

Reactions: 2
For someone who isnt bothered about tattle she is onnnnn one this morning.

And does anybody notice Jess' job title expands everyday, yesterday she worked in recruitment and management, now its recruitment management and she is a trainer. 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Holly's saying Gabby's been slagging Jess off saying she's been sleeping with her boss 😂 got a nice little.mention there Gabby..holly btw I've not heard anybody call Jess a slag you're a liar

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ooh 20p in the head this morning. Cause. I am unblocked 🫥 I was sooo shocked she came up on my fyp. Not sure how I feel as it’s 8am and she’s on one …
@SforShortbread you ma’am are the talk of the live again.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ooh 20p in the head this morning. Cause. I am unblocked 🫥 I was sooo shocked she came up on my fyp. Not sure how I feel as it’s 8am and she’s on one …
@SforShortbread you ma’am are the talk of the live again.
She's after Gabby this morning, Holly's a gobshite

She's just flashed her brassiere 😂 😂 no tiddies there today holls

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lost 13st in a year with no calorie counting, no exercise and she has no loose skin.
Hm, do I smell bovine faeces?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just read above.🤣🤣
Was it cos I said holly wiped her tears away with the tissue jess wiped the jizz around her gob away?🤣

• Haha
Wow she doesn’t like being told she has no place to tell ppl how to diet does she?

Reactions: 1
She just told people not to put food in their bodies with ingredients they couldn't pronounce and avoid artificial preservatives.
Wow, the Monster she drinks must be so natural and good for her....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine getting her to write you up a meal plan!! What gives her the ability to do this? She gets funnier every day, this is brilliant

She just told people not to put food in their bodies with ingredients they couldn't pronounce and avoid artificial preservatives.
Wow, the Monster she drinks must be so natural and good for her....
Fruit juices darling, contains 1 of your 5 a day.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.