Holly Stanley #21 She’s hiding something deeper than you think, don’t worry Holly, your ships gonna sink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to bring us back to the bullshittery of Creepy Steve that brought us all to our suspicions in the first place...

This week Steve's new beg is for a pc for gaming and twitching (he makes me twitch enough already) and his go-to help forum was a bunch of 40+ housewives who follow him religiously. And yet, on Aug 13th he proclaimed he has a DEGREE in... Computer science and network engineering!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't been commenting recently but keeping up with you all! I am not at all shocked by what I have read. I've not really watched Holly either recently because she just makes me blood boil to be honest!

What account is PF using now as i can't find him!?

Reactions: 7
I have thought from the very start something like this was what CS was. I can hand on heart honestly say I was really hoping to be proved wrong on this as CS has had access to so many vulnerable people now what really happened with Jamie and Kat I just wonder!!!

Reactions: 8
Its all been confirmed from fact freak!! Hes live now! He phoned the court himself!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve requested to follow his private accounts, maybe it’s one of those he’s on that’s why I can see he’s live

I’ve got it guys might not need to post unless anyone else needs it xxx

Reactions: 2
From what FF said it's confirmed but not the link to link Steven Loveday to Holly as the same person
If that makes sense

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The comments on flus insta are just delusional.

however, would there be a reason there is no news articles? I mean we’ve all had a look before and haven’t found anything.

Reactions: 3
I posted it, but i took it down as i don't want to risk the thread, so hopefully some of you caught it before i deleted it

Reactions: 1
Bloody mazz and erm wasn't feisty on with the beast the other day aswell :mad: excuse me, us here all on tattle had suspicions of what kind of person it is we all called it and said he was a beg I'm not surprised at what's come out at all. Question still remains of Natalie is aware of his convictions and if so....my god :eek: it doesn't bare thinking about

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.