Holly Stanley #21 She’s hiding something deeper than you think, don’t worry Holly, your ships gonna sink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
PF been taken in by the Police according to FF 🤨
Hope that’s true.

Reactions: 2
I don’t shop at B&M, but what B&M is open until this time? I even googled them and they’re usually open until about 8pm or 9pm.

Surprised from their lives that Flu even gets out of the house. Usually shielded indoors with the curtains drawn.

Reactions: 9
Remember guys like scandals said, a rumour can travel around the world before the truth even gets it's shoes one. I wouldn't believe everything everyone says on TT.

Reactions: 9
I don’t shop at B&M, but what B&M is open until this time? I even googled them and they’re usually open until about 8pm or 9pm.

Surprised from their lives that Flu even gets out of the house. Usually shielded indoors with the curtains drawn.
I’m just thinking now how dangerous a 24 hour B&M would be, my poor bank account wouldn’t stand a chance 😂😂😭💸💸💸

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well. Guys. I've been away because I lost a parent last week suddenly and unexpectedly. I was scrolling on tiktok for a small reprieve from my own mind and noticed his absence. Came here for an update I'm not surprised. It'll be a short one because I am still very much struggling with my loss and all the things I now have to do in my early 30s that I never thought I would have to. But I wanna give love to everyone on here. We all called it, shared our pain and experiences, supported each other. Sounds like it's been a tough one for a lot of us. I'll be back. I too think there is more to this and he will be back. He can't not. We all know this. Much love guys. I wish there was more we could do as normal people to keep the world safe from people like him. But you should also be so proud of yourselves of what you have done. ❤
I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t even begin to imagine how you feel. I’m here for you x

Has transatlanticAli gone off TT?
Not sure if you follow PF? She said she’s blocking anyone who does so you just may not be able to find her as she was live on mine last night x

New thread guys.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.