Holly Stanley #21 She’s hiding something deeper than you think, don’t worry Holly, your ships gonna sink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m here for the sinking of this tit, I mean ship.

It’s way overdue. I’m just gobsmacked at the moment. Even if there was suspicions, having these kinds of things confirmed is like a gut punch.

Sending love to everyone rn💗
BUT NOT YOU STEVEN. You are dirt. Scum. Nothing.

Reactions: 15
There’s another screenshot showing it’s CS they’re enquiring about.

I only pointed that out because you know fine well CS would have.

Reactions: 8
I saw the screenshot with name and dob. Flu won’t put it online with it because of data protection

Oh my bloody god not that I never believed it cos we all knew there was something shifty but I’m actually shook at the balls that person has to walk about in public denying what they’ve done .. on a separate note after days trawling for that person with the account where steff and holly argue I’ve finally found it I can finally sleep 😂

Reactions: 7
Sat there saying it’s guns and drugs and you won’t find those charges anywhere … well no one can find the guns and drugs charges either so why not !!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.