Holly Stanley #21 She’s hiding something deeper than you think, don’t worry Holly, your ships gonna sink!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leaving TT till Fluu is arrested, wasn’t she leaving a little while ago until he was arrested and was back the same day? See you in a bit Holly

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Blinking heck, I missed the whole thing, missed flu’s live the lot! Thank you to all that have kept others updated!
Well then!
That’s all I have to say!
Pop yourself in a box Steven. Cardboard one. Your not worth wood from nature.

Reactions: 10
Its baffling why there is no record online of guns & drugs charges. She boasts about it all the time so it’s not like she’s ashamed so would have gone down the right to forget route. This is one of the things that made me think their charges were more sinister.
I’m sure it was mentioned a few threads back that their ex wife or children must be aware of Holly online etc & wondered if they would ever speak up.

Reactions: 14
Wow. Actual enablers! Disgusting disgusting disgusting. There’s literal evidence!!!!!

Reactions: 12
As I've said I've not watched her in days but I knew this would happen the dirty little n##ce and to all those women who follow it with disabled children and pregnant women who are due to give birth and wanna show their kids to him they're no better than him and I say HIM cos that's what the piece of :poop: is..

Reactions: 14
This makes more sense than Holly saying she wanted to go on the VP wing because she’s trans. She would be more vulnerable if they knew about those offences

Reactions: 18
Its baffling why there is no record online of guns & drugs charges. She boasts about it all the time so it’s not like she’s ashamed so would have gone down the right to forget route. This is one of the things that made me think their charges were more sinister.
I’m sure it was mentioned a few threads back that their ex wife or children must be aware of Holly online etc & wondered if they would ever speak up.
This has apparently come from the ex wife … and yes bangs on about guns and drugs but says you’ll never find SO charges .. can’t find guns and drugs either so something has been cleared or hidden for some reason and why doesn’t he just get those charge sheets out and prove it was guns and drugs ?!!

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell, it’s all a bit disturbing these revelations. All these people who have been gifting & supporting a registered SO. Wonder if she thought that they were on to her with the whole buying a gaming PC & leaving TT for twitch. You can only run from your past for so long - this is what the fake transition is about, deflecting & hiding from her past.

Reactions: 9
Imagine if any of those brain dead followers have actually bought merch.
I cannot wrap my head around someone thinking they could run from something of this nature.

Reactions: 8
It’s his name and date of birth. Flu gave those details and address. Police confirmed it. Mods and supporters are standing by them and are essentially giving their children over

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I would love nothing more to sit here and say I’m shocked but unfortunately I’m not. I would
Love for it not to be true but sadly this is a main trait of people like him. They don’t think they are wrong they don’t see what they are doing as wrong and have a very Brazen mindset to which they think they are untouchable. If you think about it these people have to have that mindset to be able to think their behaviour is ok in the first place. Sick sick people. I could see so many of his behaviour in my passed experiences, I mentioned at the very start of me posting here that I knew exactly what he was and I saw him! Police the law etc needs to step up with this stuff more! Times have changed from when offenders in the day never had an online platforms for them to be able to mingle, wether convicted or not. I appreciate money is limited to be able to expand resources but surely putting it into things like this would stop it from happening again in return saving money and already stretched resources. Jayde is another example of this. Also with the manipulation the I’ve done nothing wrong brazen act when it came out about her.
The system needs a big over haul as times have changed. If convicted can come on social platforms with such boldness so can the ones that haven’t been.
Scary times and in the meantime as much as we shouldn’t have to as it should be a safe place we must continue online safety and drilling into our children about the dangers of these apps and in the real world. And with my experience I have gained knowledge which I will help give to my children and others that need it
Such sad times to be honest

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
The minute I saw the original truthtattler video I believed it. He is now saying he’s coming off till it blows over. This isn’t like the other accusations. There’s proof this time and I’m disgraced.
i would never send my kids to random people anyway but the mothers who did need to come forward

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The minute I saw the original truthtattler video I believed it. He is now saying he’s coming off till it blows over. This isn’t like the other accusations. There’s proof this time and I’m disgraced.
i would never send my kids to random people anyway but the mothers who did need to come forward
I think we all did, nobody said they didn't.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.