Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope CS is never allowed near her grandchild, considering her victim was a baby at the time (allegedly, obviously we don't know all the facts).

Reactions: 5
What is wrong with these people? Apart from the fact that they keep telling her how how beautiful and feminine she is the whole chat is about pregnancy and babies. They are as thick as Holly

Reactions: 4
It’s actually worrying, I’m a mother and Christ I couldn’t support someone who has been accused of this.

It’s actually worrying, I’m a mother and Christ I couldn’t support someone who has been accused of this.
Apparently the Leeds stuff is public record so can be shared.. people are just gathering the evidence. Holly's day is coming.

This is said in the comments of one of Steph's videos.

Apparently the Leeds stuff is public record so can be shared.. people are just gathering the evidence. Holly's day is coming.

This is said in the comments of one of Steph's videos.
Oh I’m living for that day!! Let’s see how Lauren and all the other mums feel when the real story comes out.

Reactions: 6
Oh I’m living for that day!! Let’s see how Lauren and all the other mums feel when the real story comes out.
I must have missed the actual story. I get the gist but can it be repeated here?

I must have missed the actual story. I get the gist but can it be repeated here?
Trigger warning.
Holly apparently (there was no actual evidence posted in the video) did unspeakable things to a baby. People are/have been contacting Leeds court for the information as everyone is concerned that a person like that is on an app that was designed for children.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’m convinced standupfortransrights8 is a troll, they bring up the accusations at every opportunity. If you are and you’re reading this, hats off to ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trigger warning.
Holly apparently (there was no actual evidence posted in the video) did unspeakable things to a baby. People are/have been contacting Leeds court for the information as everyone is concerned that a person like that is on an app that was designed for children.
Thank you for updating me. The sooner this vile person is off the app the better. I cannot understand the following and adulation it gets.

Reactions: 6
It’s just gone 12 and the thing is pruning away in the bath tub still, mean while I’ve what can only be described as getting a flock of sheep on blue smarties out my front door to school, come home cleaned, washed up, put a wash on, put laundry away, argued with my energy supplier, got covered in snot from my cold filled little one and have now sat down to have some lunch (now cold) as apparently I can’t sit down for more then 2 minutes at a time to eat.
While this lazy prick is festering in a bath listening to music I can only describe as being like the song they sing round the fire on the secret bastard garden.
BAFFLED!

• Heart
The fact that she smokes weed in every room of the house turns my stomach - even in the bedroom. Everything they own must absolutely stink of weed. I don’t know how Jess puts up with it.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Bold statement but I think she’s a worse crossdresser than Alex Reid 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Trigger warning.
Exactly what I've heard and spoken to ppl about...Sarah's law is the answer but whether we'll be able to obtain any more info who knows... IT shouldnt be on the app and I'm not saying this lightly. Lauren, Nicky who has rane should tread carefully and if notz they're just as bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.