Holly Stanley #20 Holly and mods do nothing but bully, holly never will transition fully

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching CS cook makes me feel anxious, it’s like it’s on speed or something everything’s in fast motion like it has 10 minutes to cook a 5 course meal!! All the banging and crashing around!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Watching CS cook makes me feel anxious, it’s like it’s on speed or something everything’s in fast motion like it has 10 minutes to cook a 5 course meal!! All the banging and crashing around!
That's because it's like a 13 yr old boy that's had ALL OF THE TIME to tidy his room and put the bins out, but he's been gaming and chatting up girls all day, and his mum is due home from work any minute 🤣

There are just so many inconsistencies in her stories
The biggest being that its a transwoman 🙄

So it’s scared of the thunder, saying it’s a massive PTSD trigger, why’s that hey CS? Reminds you of cell doors banging does it eyyy?!
ALL THE SOLDIERS that died like the mostest in the first World War are scared of thunder you know 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's like playing the sims speeded up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does the dentist deal with wisdom teeth 🤦‍♀️
for the life of me get a night time study on how to be a bloody adult!
And use your head seriously so many of them in there are dim as anything, it’s really scary.

I did see CS knocking up some cheese sauce, I mean im cook at all CS but I assume your suppose to batter it to death in the pan ?
Must be where I’ve been going wrong 😑

hour and half ain’t bad for a roast a roast chicken normally takes that time so…

1D17BBF4-ABED-4057-9BCF-BC239C5E7895.png
Any shorter and they’ll be shorts

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How does it take her an hour and a half to do a roast yet she’s spent 5 hours making a spaghetti bolognese or a lasagne here and there.

• Haha
Does the dentist deal with wisdom teeth 🤦‍♀️
for the life of me get a night time study on how to be a bloody adult!
And use your head seriously so many of them in there are dim as anything, it’s really scary.

I did see CS knocking up some cheese sauce, I mean im cook at all CS but I assume your suppose to batter it to death in the pan ?
Must be where I’ve been going wrong 😑

hour and half ain’t bad for a roast a roast chicken normally takes that time so…

View attachment 1559700 Any shorter and they’ll be shorts
No offence.... but WHAT ARE THOSE 👟👟

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
How does it take her an hour and a half to do a roast yet she’s spent 5 hours making a spaghetti bolognese or a lasagne here and there.
You are being quite generous there, it takes her 3 days to make the lasagne, it needs plenty of time to gather dust sat on the side.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if FF will take a closer look at CS now... he has asked for suggestions on beggy tokkers to investigate 👀
Screenshot_20220906_234115.jpg

Reactions: 5
I wonder if FF will take a closer look at CS now... he has asked for suggestions on beggy tokkers to investigate 👀
View attachment 1560425
Don't be silly He is never going to deep dive Holly. If he does he will come up with nothing like last time because somehow or someway CS has managed to get everything wiped!

The video that is posted on has CLA on it and he is saying "there's definitely something up her nose, lady has got bogeys" well actually you might find it's a butterfly earring back I have seen it up her nose a few times. God only knows why she has a normal earring as a nose stud but hey ho.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don't be silly He is never going to deep dive Holly. If he does he will come up with nothing like last time because somehow or someway CS has managed to get everything wiped!
Yes but maybe, just maybe, FF will grasp that fact and visit some actual archives. Because THEY can't be wiped of info 🤔 and his response wasn't a 'no', was it 👀👀

Reactions: 2
Yes but maybe, just maybe, FF will grasp that fact and visit some actual archives. Because THEY can't be wiped of info 🤔 and his response wasn't a 'no', was it 👀👀
Well let's see. I doubt he will as he is friends with Holly but we can only hope that he will.

Reactions: 3
FF will put absolutely nothing up about beast. I'm very confident of that. All FF needs to do is grow a pair and go and check out the stuff himself, as he says he works on facts and there's lots of facts he can get if he puts the time and effort in

Reactions: 5
Sorry, but WHY, WHY, WHY are people mentioning their children on there after what she was accused of?! Stupid, stupid people!!

Sorry, but WHY, WHY, WHY are people mentioning their children on there after what she was accused of?! Stupid, stupid people!!
Agree but I also don’t think that many people would have seen the video before it got deleted :(

Reactions: 3
How do you think Holly spins this to Jess that she sits at home on TikTok all day while she works. Do you think between them they agree this is Hollys job? Cos how does she justify it to Jess otherwise? Sorry if this is articulated poorly, it’s early morning thoughts 🤪😂

Reactions: 4
I've not watched it for a few days now it knocks me sick. Absolutely under NO circumstances should any of its viewers be mentioning any of their kids. Maybe they know, maybe they don't but ppl who do SHOULD NOT be mentioning their family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.