Holly Stanley #18 JESS IS OUT SH@GGING THE BOSS. WITH THOSE TEETH HOLLY HAS SAVED A FORTUNE ON FLOSS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anything significant happen? What happened with jessalie
Holly made a manky lasagne for tea. Her pasta was drier than Gandhi's flip flop and it was over all greasier than a chippy. Oh darling, dinner looked like a cross between a heart attack and stomach flu.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh have i missed a dramatic hollyoaks style acting from our hols?
Ah pitty.
Here’s a Kleenex holly, dry your eyes and shut the duck up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Big up Usyk 🇺🇦🇺🇦
Even pissed as a parrot I managed to watch it. duck me I deserve a medal. Absolutely darling. Booyaka to too many beers at 5pm!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Been out all day having a little tipple but I am heeeerreeeee for the tea

P.s that lasagne looked shite. No other descriptive words just utter shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That lasagne looked like my cat puked then the dog puked then to finish I puked on top. It actually did not look like a single Lasagne I have ever seen!!! I was always told you needed to see clear layers in a lasagne

I have it on good authority that Holly and Jess aren't even legally/officially married :coffee:
Spill that tea please☕🫖

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Off her bean this mon.
Giving me Buffalo Bill vibes

Just catching up on that lasagne - explains the teeth having to chew through that , looks drier than than a nun pum pum.

That alone deserves the jail sentence .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Can’t believe what I’m watching
“Cry. Cry, cry” gets a gift perks up a bit “cry, cry, cry, someone make him stop” it’s so staged and fake I feel sick

I've.seen the videos of the beast crying I'm assuming it was early this morning saying it's not allowed to leave the house....erm wasn't it meant to be going to court tomorrow or is this another excuse not to go ?????

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.