Holly Stanley #18 JESS IS OUT SH@GGING THE BOSS. WITH THOSE TEETH HOLLY HAS SAVED A FORTUNE ON FLOSS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most liked suggestion curtesy of [USER=310139]@welshlass87 (sorry tagged the wrong person to start with, how many Welsh lasses is there!!)

*Jess went missing last night, most likely getting the D from her boss.
*Holly is flirting with gcrew left right and centre, he looks just as trampy as she does.
*No more mention of Holly's job... oh darling.

As you were folks.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Most liked suggestion curtesy of @Welshlass28

*Jess went missing last night, most likely getting the D from her boss.
*Holly is flirting with gcrew left right and centre, he looks just as trampy as she does.
*No more mention of Holly's job... oh darling.

As you were folks.
I’d like to thank my mum and dad. Actually no I wouldn’t because they’re as useless as the beast 😂
I dedicate my love to my friends I’ve made on here ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The lasagne is absolutely disgusting and swimming with grease, so much so it’s seeped into the ‘once’ was white sauce 🤮
Also the grease running down that knife when she stuck it in the lasagne
If anyone saw when she held the knife up before licking it 🥴🥴🥴😩😩
🤮🤮

ETA - knew it! Live blocked, what do you expect when you hold a knife up the way you did holly.
Tiktok really get funny with it

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The lasagne is absolutely disgusting and swimming with grease, so much so it’s seeped into the ‘once’ was white sauce 🤮
Also the grease running down that knife when she stuck it in the lasagne
If anyone saw when she held the knife up before licking it 🥴🥴🥴😩😩
🤮🤮

ETA - knew it! Live blocked, what do you expect when you hold a knife up the way you did holly.
Tiktok really get funny with it
Oh was it blocked !!! Amazing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has she been banned or have I finally been blocked?
Banned
She was showing a knife up close and put it in her mouth, sharp one at that! So I’m not suprised I could see it coming. I thought ‘yep ban coming’
She will blame trolls but really it will be tiktok who have done it because they really get funny with it
Don’t blame them!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Ohhhhh damn, I missed making the tattle shout out list 👑 I'm truly honoured!

How dare my husband actually come home at that exact minute...But you wouldn't know what that's like, would you Holly babe? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.