Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
OMFG I'm gonna explode in a minute with rage .THAT ISNT NATALIES MONEY, Natalie doesn't earn enough to give you any money all her money goes on the house and bills you lazy cu*t cos YOU won't get a job you scum bag and expect ppl to pay for an Xbox one...YOU are a man in drag, YOU are a fake trans, YOU are a beg, YOU are a waste of space, YOU have no REAL friends, YOU are a drain on society, YOU are a LIAR

• Heart
Reactions: 19

whoitsme

BE30602C-FBCD-481C-8360-B016837DC23B.png
The distance between her trainers and her jeans you’d need a passport to travel someone please gift her some fitting clothing

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
ANY OUNCE OF SYMPATHY I HAD FOR HER AND ODD MOMENT OF COMPASSION HAS DISAPPEARED NOW. CONSIDERING SHE SAYS CIS WOMEN GATEKEEP THEIR GENDER SHE CAN NEVER BE A TRUE WOMAN SHE UNFORTUNATELY HAS A PIG IGNORANT MAN MENTALITY. SHE HAS NEVER EVER FEARED THE NIGHT AND WALKED WITH KEYS IN HER FINGER OR FEARED STRANGE MEN IN STRANGE CARS. SICK

• Heart

welshlass87

VIP Member
Most liked suggestion curtesy of @Welshlass28

*Jess went missing last night, most likely getting the D from her boss.
*Holly is flirting with gcrew left right and centre, he looks just as trampy as she does.
*No more mention of Holly's job... oh darling.

As you were folks.
I’d like to thank my mum and dad. Actually no I wouldn’t because they’re as useless as the beast 😂
I dedicate my love to my friends I’ve made on here ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Mo4

VIP Member
Holly said you can not support one trans person but not another!! Holly you can hun people don't go against you because you trans they are against you because you are a lying c*#t!! They can support evil queen and Ruby and absolutely despise you not because you are Trans but because you are you!

Glad I didn’t tune into last night’s live. I feel quite strongly about men telling woman that they have a ‘right’ to access single sex spaces that have, historically, been put in place to protect an often physically weaker sex.

I also feel that we are being gaslighted by the likes of Holly/Fluu (who are both in the same category of creepy weirdness) into being made to think we HAVE to accept them as women, embrace them into our single sex spaces, refer to them as ‘she’ (otherwise we are threatened/intimidated/shamed with being labelled as perpetrators of a hate crime) and generally dismiss any misgiving or discomfort we have.

I personally have never met a woman that lies around, smoking weed, playing GTA, aggressively swearing at everyone on the internet and threatening to ‘spark peoples jaw’ if they don’t agree with her …. with a beard!

And I’m not transphobic, I dislike Chelsey Harwood intensely, TA ‘Ali’ is a dickhead - but their authenticity isn’t in question. Creepy Steve, you’re a nasty, lazy, lying, aggressive criminal man - with bad hair!

Dressing like a prostitute from a bad ‘channel 5 documentary’ once a week, doesn’t make you a woman. Period 🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
Can you imagine the judge when they go home to their partner tonight … “pass me the vino darling, I’ve just had two blokes that pretend to be women calling each other names online” 🤣

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
I am sooo so sorry for each and every one of you that has felt so triggered by last night's discussion. My heart goes out to every single one of you. I actually felt physically sick listening to it last night, I wanted to turn it off but I just couldn't. It had me absolutely frozen in disbelief.

It's not all men. And it's not all women. But this chat is just another sad statistic. She was saying that it's such a small minority and it's NOT!! Almost every woman I know has a SA or DV or other abuse story involving a man known or unknown.

It would have been an interesting debate. If it was a debate. But it wasn't. It was a very Hollys opinion dominated discussion. As per usual and as per usual she pulled the transphobia and block card everytime someone disagreed. For a trans woman, she has a VERY male stance on the topic and took it incredibly personally. She has never and will never live as a woman. She will never have grown up being taught the things we are. Boys aren't taught to dress different and talk different and behave different for safety. Boys aren't taught to stay in groups and avoid quiet roads/paths. Boys aren't taught to cover their drinks and be vigilant for being injected. The list could go on. She needs to realise that she can have all the surgery, and wear all the dresses and bras she likes but she will NEVER EVER EVER appreciate what it's like to actually be a woman. She was so invalidating. Kept saying 'gEt On WiTh It'. Like sorry but I was chased with my friends through town by two Turkish men when I was 12 who were trying to grab us and pull us somewhere. We hid in a shop and there wasn't a cooper in sight. No mobiles back then either. I was first SA in early highschool by a stalker I had. Then again by a man almost twice my age. Still in highschool - he was a bloke working on building a new building there. Then again after work one day. Someone spiked my drink at my local and I woke up in a randos house feeling very ill and violated. His mother even gave me a bottled water before I was bundled back in a taxi after. I was attacked outside a club in full view of a large crowd because I wouldnt answer a drunk man's question about if I did anal! No one did anything. I reported to the police and nothing came of it. It was all on cctv. My ex SA and tried to unalive me.

I am entirely aware that there are women who are more than capable and have commited the same crimes. We are all aware of that but that doesn't give you the right to sit there and carte blanch dictate how everyone should live their lives. I am all for inclusion and if people want a gender neutral bathroom then I'm not opposed to people having one if that's what they want. But I don't think it should be made available at the cost of affecting other people's lives.

There was a really famous interview done by Morgan Freeman. And I think it is sooo relevant even though it was given a long time ago. But he was asked what he thought about racism and how to stop it. And he said without a single moment of hesitation 'stop talking about it'. You're making an issue of it by talking about it as an issue. Same goes here for trans etc. Stop MAKING it an issue. Black people are people, white people are people, Christians are people. Muslims are people. Transwomen are people. Transmen are people. Lesbians are people. Gays are people. Etc etc.

Sorry for the rant but I found her so triggering and upsetting last night. ESPECIALLY with all this Andrew Tate shit going on ATM. Calling women petty and stupid for HAVING AN OPINION. It really was spoken as someone who has NEVER experienced SA or male on female violence.

Apologies for the long post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15