Holly Stanley #18 JESS IS OUT SH@GGING THE BOSS. WITH THOSE TEETH HOLLY HAS SAVED A FORTUNE ON FLOSS

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to add I didn’t just randomly screen shot her with a knife in her mouth, before doing that it had the grease from the lasagne dripping down it which I wanted to get one of, but was to quick for me and bam in the mouth it went 😂😂😂 along with dodgy screenshot 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow. What a day. I have been out all day. Thought I'd treat the kids by taking out a small loan and taking them to the zoo - yano so I can listen to incessant whinging like 'my feet hurt' and 'can we have an ice-cream yet?' 'can I have an ice cream now?' 'can we go play on the playground?' 'my feet hurt'. Not to mention the 45 minutes in the gift shop deciding between 2 teddies. It was magical. 10/10 would recommend. Except for the part where I got bit by a bird.

Also happy birthday to @anon20 🥳🥳 hope you have had the best day ever!!!

And @Mo4 sending lots of love!! Hope whatever it is you have a speedy recovery or at least some time off work to spend watching the beg full time for a bit.

I am super gutted to have missed my shout-out. But yay. I'm famous now for sure for sure!

I'm also pleased to see that somewelshlass isn't just a pretty face and has been paying attention enough to catch a lie for herself.

I'm also super gutted I missed the over zealous pasta dough kneading and subsequent high five to the five head from the cabinet.

But. You're all right. The lasagne is gopping. Wouldn't feed it to my dog. But. I did like the extra plate up for ✨decoration✨ though. 3 points for that.

She got banned. I got a live notification but was busy typing and now she's gone again. There goes my perfect day.

Also I have a few screenshots from the last couple days that I thought you guys might appreciate.

For context the 'dust' was seasoning. But after the ket lasagne thing I found this even funnier without the context.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow. What a day. I have been out all day. Thought I'd treat the kids by taking out a small loan and taking them to the zoo - yano so I can listen to incessant whinging like 'my feet hurt' and 'can we have an ice-cream yet?' 'can I have an ice cream now?' 'can we go play on the playground?' 'my feet hurt'. Not to mention the 45 minutes in the gift shop deciding between 2 teddies. It was magical. 10/10 would recommend. Except for the part where I got bit by a bird.

And @Mo4 sending lots of love!! Hope whatever it is you have a speedy recovery or at least some time off work to spend watching the beg full time for a bit.

I am super gutted to have missed my shout-out. But yay. I'm famous now for sure for sure!

I'm also pleased to see that somewelshlass isn't just a pretty face and has been paying attention enough to catch a lie for herself.

I'm also super gutted I missed the over zealous pasta dough kneading and subsequent high five to the five head from the cabinet.

But. You're all right. The lasagne is gopping. Wouldn't feed it to my dog. But. I did like the extra plate up for ✨decoration✨ though. 3 points for that.

She got banned. I got a live notification but was busy typing and now she's gone again. There goes my perfect day.

Also I have a few screenshots from the last couple days that I thought you guys might appreciate.

For context the 'dust' was seasoning. But after the ket lasagne thing I found this even funnier without the context.
i'm relatively new to this thread but I love all the snark and your commitment to the cause in your lengthy comment :)

Reactions: 6

I’ve stolen one of these for my PFP if that’s ok. If it makes you feel any better - I ruined my 2 years olds day & then she subsequently ruined mine & everyone else’s at the park because I bought her an ice cream with a flake in & not without. Kids are dicks some days!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it makes anyone feel any better my kids moaned today because I baked them double choc chip cookies and they moaned and bitched that the chocolate chips inside were too melted. Ungrateful wee shites that they are. 3 kids now up for sale on eBay, 1 rather self sufficient but moans 24/7 (pre teen, the joys 🙄) one is a mario geek and will chat mario 24/7 and one angelic looking wee thing but has the temper of satan. Will be willing to exchange for a crate of wine/vodka. Happy Saturday guys!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think that Jess might have always planned to stay out, but Holly is using this for sympathy? Which obviously is most unlike her isn’t it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
i'm relatively new to this thread but I love all the snark and your commitment to the cause in your lengthy comment :)
Welcome. So pleased you enjoyed haha ☺

I’ve stolen one of these for my PFP if that’s ok. If it makes you feel any better - I ruined my 2 years olds day & then she subsequently ruined mine & everyone else’s at the park because I bought her an ice cream with a flake in & not without. Kids are dicks some days!!
I'm honoured!! It looks great haha! Wait. You're child wanted one WITHOUT A FLAKE? It must be broken. Take it back to the shop. 😂

If it makes anyone feel any better my kids moaned today because I baked them double choc chip cookies and they moaned and bitched that the chocolate chips inside were too melted. Ungrateful wee shites that they are. 3 kids now up for sale on eBay, 1 rather self sufficient but moans 24/7 (pre teen, the joys 🙄) one is a mario geek and will chat mario 24/7 and one angelic looking wee thing but has the temper of satan. Will be willing to exchange for a crate of wine/vodka. Happy Saturday guys!!
Wow sounds like mine. I'm going to have to gracefully decline you're incredibly generous offer though. I need the crates of wine and vodka to survive the last couple weeks of these 'holidays'.

View attachment 1514573

Mmmmmmmm I’ve seen more appetising cat sick
You know this looks like straight up mould. Someone should tag Gordon Ramsay in on these lives. Apt though because I'm 99% sure both the plates went in the bin anyway.

Also. I was just giving my other half the Holly recap he didn't ask for like I do every evening. And it dawned on me - did anyone else catch her say that she changed her name by deep poll AFTER she got married. I am sure that this isn't the case as I'm pretty sure she changed it before she did. But if what he is saying is true then she MUST have been married to Natalie as Steven Loveday. Not Holly stanley.

Reactions: 5
So I only caught the last 5 mins of the live.. is she saying jess was supposed to come home but ain't?

Reactions: 2

I'm honoured!! It looks great haha! Wait. You're child wanted one WITHOUT A FLAKE? It must be broken. Take it back to the shop. 😂

Wow sounds like mine. I'm going to have to gracefully decline you're incredibly generous offer though. I need the crates of wine and vodka to survive the last couple weeks of these 'holidays'.

You know this looks like straight up mould. Someone should tag Gordon Ramsay in on these lives. Apt though because I'm 99% sure both the plates went in the bin anyway.

Also. I was just giving my other half the Holly recap he didn't ask for like I do every evening. And it dawned on me - did anyone else catch her say that she changed her name by deep poll AFTER she got married. I am sure that this isn't the case as I'm pretty sure she changed it before she did. But if what he is saying is true then she MUST have been married to Natalie as Steven Loveday. Not Holly stanley.
Care to share the alcohol? After all a lot of us on here are parents suffering with our little angels this holidays. As amazing and lovely as is it being a parent... it's stressful. Like why do kids not just get along nicely? They are siblings ffs, why do they wake up and choose violence against each other? I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like a referee/bodyguard half my life. I didn't actually sign up for this? TV makes it look like sunshine and daisies 24/7!!

Reactions: 2

Thank you. I am fine I have just fractured my foot a moon boot for the next however long. Good news is they want me to walk on it though so nothing too bad!

No it's correct she changed her name in the August after they got married!

Reactions: 4
Care to share the alcohol? After all a lot of us on here are parents suffering with our little angels this holidays. As amazing and lovely as is it being a parent... it's stressful. Like why do kids not just get along nicely? They are siblings ffs, why do they wake up and choose violence against each other? I'm sure I'm not alone in feeling like a referee/bodyguard half my life. I didn't actually sign up for this? TV makes it look like sunshine and daisies 24/7!!
I would absolutely love to share with you all!! It's definitely hard work. I feel you. Mine just have to breathe in the others direction wrong and it's ww3. Arguments always tend to start whenever my preteen enters the room. And my youngest is developing his own little attitude and character. Which I love. They've always been a funny little character full of joy and laughter and being silly and finding the fun in everything but it's so hard to discipline a child that finds everything absolutely hilarious 😂😂.

Thank you. I am fine I have just fractured my foot a moon boot for the next however long. Good news is they want me to walk on it though so nothing too bad!

No it's correct she changed her name in the August after they got married!
So glad the damage isn't too bad! Make sure you look after yourself though!

Ohhhhh okay. So they must have been married with her dead name then?! Surely? You can't get married and asked to be called fanny Adams for the day can ya?!

So I only caught the last 5 mins of the live.. is she saying jess was supposed to come home but ain't?
What this evening are you talking about??

Reactions: 3
Cry me a bloody river .. I’m so exhausted .. can’t sleep…. Perks up when police and her extensive knowledge of law is needed …. Back to self medicating and crying so she can have all the gifts arghhhhhhh

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.