Holly Stanley #17 Creepy Steve is becoming unhinged, lying about selling plastic Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she is still playing that crappy game.
I see her now. She said she had to restart the live.

Not Holly slagging rockstar off about not being able to afford to play the actual songs on the game. Carry on with your 'i can only afford one Poundland meal deal' self.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I absolutely wouldn’t do it, I haven’t got the energy to find out who her landlord is.. but would be lovely for someone to do it, or even her landlord just turn up one day😂

I’m sure her landlord will find out one day people talk!
Flu has it read it out weeks ago but I can’t remember it a fella and woman different names lives over this side Liverpool
Side not her side

Reactions: 5
That whay2fistys and her gf have a lot to answer for! Sticking up for Holly and Jayde. Shes vile. Isn't her gf the one on Holly's live blocking everyone?

Reactions: 4
Poor Jess stayed in Japan went to Poland regularly and now look at her stuck with that! Why is she still there she should be living her life

Queen cameltoe keeps trying too add me who is this person lol

Reactions: 2
Thanks.. I've a milk chocolate loaf cake from asda what are bangiiing. I will happily exchange for the tit scrubber.
Fantastic! This loo brush won’t disappoint it certainly will get rid of the skids from your very own ‘chocolate loaf cake’ 👌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone just made a valid point on the chat. You know Holly is banging on about 'why would they provide a drill bit that is too small with the kit?' someone asked if the bit came with the kit and she said it did. And it reminded me I saw her showing the kit on Amazon the other day and said it cost 24 quid for the kit but 34 in total because she had ordered a drill bit for a tenner along side it. So basically. What's happened is master builder Holly has bought the wrong bit and can't admit she is wrong and made a mistake so she's blaming it on the company that sold the outside tap kit.

Edit to add the pictures of the exact kit she showed on live the other day. Deffo no drill bit included. And the lies CONTINUEEEEE!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All, stop promoting your own or other small accounts or this thread will be locked if people keep breaking the keep it on tattle rule.

Reactions: 11
As I'm doing my weekly chores of changing my bedding. It pops into my head, I don't ever recall seeing Holly change her bed sheets. I mean she does everything else on live..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
As I'm doing my weekly chores of changing my bedding. It pops into my head, I don't ever recall seeing Holly change her bed sheets. I mean she does everything else on live..
I absolutely highly doubt that ever gets changed!! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It's nearly 2pm and all its done all day is play GTA so she doesn't have to explain herself, hasn't even had a shower how minging is that.

This is going to be my reaction when my child returns to school 😆 sorry my little darling is driving me slightly nuts today and this popped into my head 😂

Attachments

• Haha
My god did you see that then about dolly having pups, knew it what a scum bag

Somebody came in to Holly's live saying dolly did indeed have pups there's proof 👀

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.