Holly Stanley #17 Creepy Steve is becoming unhinged, lying about selling plastic Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
This suggestion had the most likes.

Small recap:
*Holly said she has a job, it's been proved she doesn't work there even the shop have said she don't but Holly continues with the lie.
*Holly knows absolutely everything about everything darlings.

**Holly darling Creepy Steve is your nickname around your way darling, we didn't make it up, unfortunately.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
I was just about to out myself on scandals post! She’s saying it’s all faceless profiles I was about to go in on my very own Facebook! I don’t care anymore, creepy Steve needs to be locked away from social media if not the whole world!
But unfortunately they’ve limited comments😩

Natalie fb is gone. Was the scandals post enough embarrassment for her
They must argue about Steve’s creepy lies 24/7! She must be soooo embarrassed xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do you recon her and Jess have split for good?

No job
No wife
No tits
No teeth

Hollys got it all going for her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omgggg Stan has pulled a plug socket off the wall and chewed it. WTFFFF. Well trained my ARSE.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Apparently the dogs went for a walk with Jess before work this morning?! I’m sure h went to chill with her before she left? She must get up at 4am or holzzz is Lyinnn again!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jess took the dogs for a walk before work 😂😂 ok holls whatever you say daaarrrrling..that's why Stan is bored off his tits and chewing plug sockets

• Haha
So the dogs went for a walk with Jess before work but at 6.30
She was going back to bed for snuggles with Jess then Jess leaves at 8ish so how do you fit snuggles walking all
The dogs and getting ready for work in by 8 … unless it was a 5
Min snuggle 🤢a 5 min walk or she went to work in her jammies

• Haha
Hello guys, long time lurker long time tattler on another thread. ( profile photo will give it away who’s) anyway! I just can’t stay silent any longer! This all just getting to much! The lies are SCANDALous. I honestly feel so sorry for that shop! I hope to god they take it further as it just isn’t right. Deception and damage to shop reputation etc.
Also why the hell is it fitting an outside tap to the property! My friend is a landlord and I have just asked him about it and he said he would be pissed if his tenants did this! Especially as it looks like she hasn’t asked permission nor is she going to do a good job! It’s just going to be a bodged up job. You need to do these things professionally or with a good background knowledge! The tap can be a liability! Especially if fitted incorrectly the isolation needs to be done correctly especially for the winter! Frozen pipe and floods etc! I would go mad if I was the landlord! My god! Holly you can’t just put holes in places whenever you feel like it just to aid your swamp!
p.s you are all brilliant! Kept me really entertained while I had some time away from another thread.
great work yesterday guys! 👍🏻 X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Those dogs are bored shitless as someone in the chat said - it’s not normal behaviour to chew the wall socket. Those dogs are the equivalent of feral kids at school that will never ever amount to anything cos they don’t stand a chance with the parents they have. The dogs don’t get taught anything or exposed to new places, sights, sounds etc, it’s sheer boredom and a bunch of untrained dogs doing what they like, occasionally interspersed with H yelling and swearing at them..
My dog does agility and goes everywhere with me/us.. my mum took her for a drive through Starbucks yesterday 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hello guys, long time lurker long time tattler on another thread. ( profile photo will give it away who’s) anyway! I just can’t stay silent any longer! This all just getting to much! The lies are SCANDALous. I honestly feel so sorry for that shop! I hope to god they take it further as it just isn’t right. Deception and damage to shop reputation etc.
Also why the hell is it fitting an outside tap to the property! My friend is a landlord and I have just asked him about it and he said he would be pissed if his tenants did this! Especially as it looks like she hasn’t ask permission nor is she going to do a good job! It’s just going to be a bodged up job. You need to do these things professionally or with a good background knowledge! The tap can be a liability! Especially if fitted incorrectly the isolation needs to be done correctly especially for the winter! Frozen pipe and floods etc! I would go mad if I was the landlord! My god! Holly you can’t just put wholes in places whenever you feel like it just to aid your swamp!
p.s you are all brilliant! Kept me really entertained while I had some time away from another thread.
Welcome darrrrling. The thing is with our holly aka the Birkenhead beast did you know she's got a life time tenancy and the landlord supposedly said they can do absolutely anything to the house 😂 mean while there's been doors punched in and there's currently a hole in the wall that the beast has made supposedly putting a fire in probably without the landlords permission also 😂🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Agree totally about the outside tap - they are absolute nightmare tenants and the stuff they have done to that house lately is nothing short of disgusting. H is a low life and I hope that landlord keeps a deposit (if there even was one) and evicts them. Total mess and destruction but what can we expect from a life long thug/convict/druggie etc

‘I don’t think I’ll emotionally recover from this’🤣🤣

Holly keep on lying!!!! I’ll send the footage to the council, oooooh absolutely 🤣🤣
What was she saying this to? 🤣

• Haha
Also why the hell is it fitting an outside tap to the property! My friend is a landlord and I have just asked him about it and he said he would be pissed if his tenants did this! Especially as it looks like she hasn’t asked permission nor is she going to do a good job! It’s just going to be a bodged up job. You need to do these things professionally or with a good background knowledge! The tap can be a liability! Especially if fitted incorrectly the isolation needs to be done correctly especially for the winter! Frozen pipe and floods etc! I would go mad if I was the landlord! My god! Holly you can’t just put holes in places whenever you feel like it just to aid your swamp!
That Mrs Hinch photo!🤣🤣🤣 welcome! She’s damaged that house something rotten but apparently the landlords don’t mind and they love her! It was same situation in their old house, it was wrecked and they had to move, she blamed the landlord of course🤣

• Haha
Welcome darrrrling. The thing is with our holly aka the Birkenhead beast did you know she's got a life time tenancy and the landlord supposedly said they can do absolutely anything to the house 😂 mean while there's been doors punched in and there's currently a hole in the wall that the beast has made supposedly putting a fire in probably without the landlords permission also 😂🤷‍♀️
Sounds like there is more holes in her house then her lies or are they both on par!

• Haha
Agree totally about the outside tap - they are absolute nightmare tenants and the stuff they have done to that house lately is nothing short of disgusting. H is a low life and I hope that landlord keeps a deposit (if there even was one) and evicts them. Total mess and destruction but what can we expect from a life long thug/convict/druggie etc

Have you not seen CLA's ringtone on iTunes it's called freedom of speech 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reading the chat and they all sound as dim as my lightbulb!

One woman ‘I’m calling my baby Oscar’ another ‘my cats called oscar’😏😂 honestly I can’t!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Oh no one, I’m just doing running commentary for her 🤣🤣 tiger kings saying isn’t it? I’ll never financially recover from this🤣

And only for £76 a week! Absolutely amazing!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.