Holly Stanley #17 Creepy Steve is becoming unhinged, lying about selling plastic Minge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’d be great if someone told her landlord about the tit they’ve done to that house😜!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That Mrs Hinch photo!🤣🤣🤣 welcome! She’s damaged that house something rotten but apparently the landlords don’t mind and they love her! It was same situation in their old house, it was wrecked and they had to move, she blamed the landlord of course🤣
Oh darling we will have all the alpaca hinch 🤣 we are a great laugh over there! Should check the thread out! 😉
Anyway back to the ‘loo brush hair, everything’s a rush, life ain’t fair’ beast

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh darling we will have all the alpaca hinch 🤣 we are a great laugh over there! Should check the thread out! 😉
A very big welcome to you my love! Grab a cuppa & enjoy 😉

Reactions: 4
Can I just say if holly is as bad at actual real life crime as she is at GTA, I can totally see why she ended up being caught and in jail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so bored of this live. Where is the drama? Where is mad mental Holly? WHEN WILL SHE ADMIT SHE DOESNT WORK AT SCANDALS? Come onnnnn

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh tell me about it. I only let my husband play when I'm on nightshifts or the bloody thing will end up out the window 🤣🤣
I play on Switch but even then i get bored before he does. So I'm sat scrolling tiktok while he's on xbox. Luckily he only does one night a week with his mates. I can deal with that

Reactions: 3
It’d be great if someone told her landlord about the tit they’ve done to that house😜!
I certainly wouldn’t take anything off tattle or would anyone else for that matter, but it makes me wonder. Surely you need permission to paint the walls and you need to report damage to the property. How she can have so many dogs in a rented property, I don’t know. The fact she smokes weed indoors - no one landlord would ever allow that. And she does all of this for everyone to see on a public platform!

• Heart
I used to be on it, but grinches and Staceys go soooo fast I can never keep up🤣🤣 it used to make me laugh my head off though, absolutely😂

Reactions: 3
I certainly wouldn’t take anything off tattle or would anyone else for that matter, but it makes me wonder. Surely you need permission to paint the walls and you need to report damage to the property. How she can have so many dogs in a rented property, I don’t know. The fact she smokes weed indoors - no one landlord would ever allow that. And she does all of this for everyone to see on a public platform!
I absolutely wouldn’t do it, I haven’t got the energy to find out who her landlord is.. but would be lovely for someone to do it, or even her landlord just turn up one day😂

I’m sure her landlord will find out one day people talk!

Reactions: 9
I absolutely wouldn’t do it, I haven’t got the energy to find out who her landlord is.. but would be lovely for someone to do it, or even her landlord just turn up one day😂

I’m sure her landlord will find out one day people talk!
I really hope the landlord decided to do some inspections. That house is going to absolutely stink to high heaven.

Reactions: 6
We are allowed to do mainly whatever we went decoration wise. But id be getting permission to do any work that was like that. Our landlord said we could smoke in the house if we wanted too, but out of respect we go outside.

We have made changes to flooring and paint etc in our rental. But we have always consulted the landlord first with our plans and what we were thinking of going with. If done tastefully a lot of landlords will agree as it normally adds to the value of the property.

I mean I wouldn't smoke in the house if I had my own. Its just respecting someone else's property.

Reactions: 5
Oh see I weren’t allowed to do anything in my old property, they even tried to stop us from putting blinds up in the kids bedroom! I said take it out of our deposit seen as we asked and my children need blinds🤣 there is no way she’s asked for any permission

Reactions: 4
I mean I wouldn't smoke in the house if I had my own. Its just respecting someone else's property.
I've never smoked in any of my homes. Whether it's mine legally or not. It's just vile. Makes every thing smell and stain.

Has she been banned??!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.