Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Can I just say if holly is as bad at actual real life crime as she is at GTA, I can totally see why she ended up being caught and in jail 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Tater

Chatty Member
FUCK OFFF IS SHE PUTTING TOMMY K IN THE LASAGNE. IM DONE. DONE I TELL YA. SOMEWHERE AN ITALIAN HAS JUST PASSED AWAY. IM SURE OF IT.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Tater

Chatty Member
I HAVE HAD HER ON ALLLLL BLOODY DAY. I GO OUT TO BUY MORE SNACKS FOR MY KIDS TO INHALE IN TWO DAYS AND I MISS ALLLLLLLL OF THIS?!

im officially done with being a responsible parent. Im gonna up end all the snacks on the floor and leave the tap running. They can fend for themselves from now on!!

I am LIVING for the receipts today!! Now we just need the tea on the job front. I am most definitely cracking a cold one later to cheers to all this!! HAPPY FREAKING BABY FRIDAY EVERYONE 🥳🥳!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

uokhun?!

Sorry Jess can't come to the phone right now....she's sucking one that actually works 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

steste

Chatty Member
Sit around all day playing the X Box, smoking weed and drinking Monster. It’s like the life of a teenage boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mo4

VIP Member
I am not sleeping downstairs I'm just getting comfy because it's cooler down here so I have brought a duvet down to keep me warm

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Applepickles

Chatty Member
And WE’RE the sad ones? I’ve never sat and handwritten a list of people to block for a man that dresses like a woman on tiktok. Just saying

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Galinda

Chatty Member
Happy Birthday @anon20, you're one of my favourite posters on this thread please never leave us.

So I have a theory about Jess/Natalie/whatever her actual fucking name is. They split up a while ago, I'm thinking weeks/months so they've both been single a while. Jessalie has had time to process and get over it now and has started dating. Holly thought it would all be ok and was in denial and thought they'd sort themselves out. Last night Natajess was on a date with someone and Holly was messaging her and calling her all desperate and pathetic. Holly is now facing ANOTHER failed marriage and it's all her fault. Is my theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

welshlass87

VIP Member
This thread will be done tomorrow. So title idea…

# 18 JESS IS OUT SHAGGING THE BOSS. WITH THOSE TEETH HOLLY HAS SAVED A FORTUNE ON FLOSS

• Haha
Reactions: 14