Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TW not to derail but I had To block her and leave that thread for good after she suicide baited because her sister got the Charlotte tilbury gig, she’s so sick and twisted that was the final straw for me!

Back to holly, she’s not talking about work, it’s private and it’s only for her…
I completely agree. Absolutely vile human being she’s sick in the head and needs cancelling

Reactions: 7
What I find funny is on tha Facebook post ppl not once have named her on there just stated facts. However, Holly's outed herself by commenting. I'd be ashamed to walk up to Birkenhead now, I'd be hanging my head in shame..I'm getting embarrassed just thinking about it

Reactions: 10
Holly's gonna be rubbing her hands together because the threads coming to a end. In her head we ain't allowed to talk anymore or create threads about tiktokers. She's gonna be gutted when thread 17 pops up

Wait how do you know it was by her or are you just guessing?
It came up who I was muted by. Cos I was confused as what was going on, looked at top of my screen and it said maz the mod blocked you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Holly's gonna be rubbing her hands together because the threads coming to a end. In her head we ain't allowed to talk anymore or create threads about tiktokers. She's gonna be gutted when thread 17 pops up
Can’t wait for the manic episode and hour rant about us!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That Facebook post is hilarious - defo written by holly imo, there are quite a few spelling and grammar errors in it. It also isn't great English and really emirates her 'woe is me/im the victim' narrative she likes to push.

You'd think being outed by tattlers/public etc is bad enough but being outed by the place you lied about working is just another level, absolutely bloody bonkers and I am totally here for it! 😂 :p

Reactions: 8
So she hasn’t even acknowledged the fact she’s lied then? All is normal for her? Bit weird mind

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she hasn’t even acknowledged the fact she’s lied then? All is normal for her? Bit weird mind
Imo, the fact she is avoiding it and the whole job thing is an elephant in the room, is tantamount to admission - Scandals have said in another post she 'has never and will never work for them' however I think its been deleted now. But yeah - time to 'fess up Creepy Steve!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.