Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say wtf. No one can comment about the situation despite people gifting £££‘s, no one can ask about the job at all now? Do we all just carry on as normal then? Because she expects receipts and tit for flu etc but then when there’s evidence against her she isn’t having it

Reactions: 6
Question still remains what the hell is Natalie doing staying with the freak!!!!! Already has 2 failed marriages behind it, kids it don't even see or pay for a bum, a beg, a liar, a waste of space in general, won't work, lies about work, won't lift a finger in the house ....honestly it blows my mind 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Question still remains what the hell is Natalie doing staying with the freak!!!!! Already has 2 failed marriages behind it, kids it don't even see or pay for a bum, a beg, a liar, a waste of space in general, won't work, lies about work, won't lift a finger in the house ....honestly it blows my mind 🤯
Have you noticed how holly immediately reverts to the same narrative when she is caught out; its the whole 'im a mum of three/just want to live my life/ive changed/yes ive been in jail but im reformed' blah blah. Its SO MANIPULATIVE. Its literally the woe is me/im such a victim argument and never once does she address the issue head on. Like now would be a good time to come clean holly, people might actually have a modicum of respect for you..

• Haha
Sherrie. She's everywhere. She has an awful lot of free time to be modding for holly, keeping tabs here, watching out in fluu's. Pfft that's exhausting
Wonder what Sherrie gets in return, maybe some filthy pics of our holls in the shower - whatever floats your boat Sherrie darrrrllling 😂 🍆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes adamant she pays for the 2 under age ones, the eldest had an inheritance when he turned 21 and she puts money aside each month in savings accounts for her kids. She doesn’t see them because their mother doesn’t want to confuse them with her transition 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes adamant she pays for the 2 under age ones, the eldest had an inheritance when he turned 21 and she puts money aside each month in savings accounts for her kids. She doesn’t see them because their mother doesn’t want to confuse them with her transition 🙈
Oooooo she said not long ago that she doesn't see them or pay nothing, the beast can't keep up with it's lies :rolleyes:

• Wow
What money is she putting aside? Wages from her non existent jobs? 🤣🤣

• Haha
I bet she hasn't seen her kids in years, doesn't pay maintenance of any sort and defo hasn't got the brains (or fiscal management) to provide an 'inheritance'. We have all seen how H behaves when she has a bit of money and its the same every time - she just blows is all. This is not someone who thinks of others first, never her kids that she spends it on, but always makes sure she pays for crappy brows and lashes that last a day. I am waiting for the lip fillers next :p 😂

• Haha
Does she not remember when she told everyone that her kids all call her mummy Holly? Yet she’s not even allowed to see them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah she’s definitely a deadbeat parent, I can’t bring myself to say ‘mum’🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
At this point it wouldn't surprise me if she didn't even have kids.. for someone with klinefelters, she sure has had kids easily - yet one of the most common issues with this syndrome is struggling with fertility, with most having have some sort of IVF/ICI etc to have children, let alone three as she claims.. but then we all know she hasn't got klinefelters dont we..

Reactions: 6
Does she not remember when she told everyone that her kids all call her mummy Holly? Yet she’s not even allowed to see them
Yeah no way in helllll they call her Mum 😭

Kylie and Kendall Jenner still call Caitlin dad and they’ll be a lot more used to the transition than hollys kids would be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.