Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the betting holly and/or sherrie have been on overdrive avidly following tattle tonight, ready for tomorrow's instalment of fantasy story time from the hot tub 🥴

She does everything 100 miles an hour even colouring🤣🤣
Its always so.. angry as well 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
What's the betting holly and/or sherrie have been on overdrive avidly following tattle tonight, ready for tomorrow's instalment of fantasy story time from the hot tub 🥴

Its always so.. angry as well 😂
Oh you know sherrie will be frantically refreshing tattled every few minutes 🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh you know sherrie will be frantically refreshing tattled every few minutes 🤣🤣.
She wont sleep tonight for the excitement, I imagine the WhatsApp group members have been summonsed ready for tomorrows damage limitation exercise. I imagine it to be a variation of 'Avengers Assemble' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She wont sleep tonight for the excitement, I imagine the WhatsApp group members have been summonsed ready for tomorrows damage limitation exercise. I imagine it to be a variation of 'Avengers Assemble' :ROFLMAO:
Oh to be in that group or a fly on hollys wall🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wow I’ve missed the last couple of days and finally managed to catch up.. you guys are hilarious!

I can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s live peeps

So the part I caught
Was a motivational speech about accepting everyone for who they are no matter what they look like because we’re all inherantly beautiful despite the lumps and bumps that we see, never let people bring you down for how you look etc all preached to the sound of soothing music in the background … left off
To go have “snuggles” with Jess before she goes off to earn the money again 🙄 back about 8 (when Jess has left
For work)

And I’m sorry but I can’t I see it 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate the way the beast says I'm going for cuddles with Jess, we all know holly and you've quite clearly stated to other ppl she doesn't want to go near you so therefore, I assume you must go to cry into that pillow of yours 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
A couple of things… 1) Jess hates her and I have no idea why they are even still together it’s not even a relationship of convenience.
2) Why has she added GCREW in her name on tiktok? I’d be cringing if I was him.. this is beyond obsession now
3) Cheers for the motivation hen now can we hear about the fact you don’t have a job? And you are a LIARRRRRR

A couple of things… 1) Jess hates her and I have no idea why they are even still together it’s not even a relationship of convenience.
2) Why has she added GCREW in her name on tiktok? I’d be cringing if I was him.. this is beyond obsession now
3) Cheers for the motivation hen now can we hear about the fact you don’t have a job? And you are a LIARRRRRR
Because she wants his chipolata darrrrling. She deffo goes off for a cheeky Tommy tank over him...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something very cringe about the whole G crew matter, I mean he’s alright but he’s defiantly not take him home to meet my parents kind of bloke.
He’s more like the waking up in the morning oh no I didn’t kind of thing 🤣

However let’s await for todays web of wonderful lies.

Friday is looming too, how will
Community service pan out.

Typical beast , lies been caught out now won't face the music..bet all his mods are saying go live holly show them you've not been beaten blah blah blah same tit different day daaarrrrlings

Typical beast , lies been caught out now won't face the music..bet all his mods are saying go live holly show them you've not been beaten blah blah blah same tit different day daaarrrrlings
She was live earlier be back around 8 she said

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.