Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is 💩ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And she’s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys theres a recording of someone calling scandals on a new TT account:oops: no idea who it is or if its the same person who owns the account

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Please no one kill me, but I sort of got to a point where I sort of didn’t mind her that much and saw her an ironic comedy character (when I compared her to a CLA or Karina). But then it’s this sort of tit again where she’s lying about working somewhere and they have to put out a statement.

Then I remember all the deplorable tit she’s done - seeing Dolly distressed giving birth to puppies that later died, while she sat there smoking weed and talking about how much money she was going to get. Disgusting.
We all got sucked in at one point - but the beast blew it by ripping ppl off asking for money and not paying it back, sending pics of herself, the list is endless. The beast actions are despicable thru and thru and that thing is rotten to absolute core, I can't stand her :mad:

Guys theres a recording of someone calling scandals on a new TT account:oops: no idea who it is or if its the same person who owns the account
Do you know the name of the account

What?! What’s the name? There were more than tattlers calling today then, for them to go that far and put a post on. 2 people called on here today, that’s it.

You know what that post says claiming to be employed by scandals … what if they are not “employed” but enrolled on some
Kind of back to work programme or offender work programme or similar so physically there but not “employed” there
I very much doubt they would do that in a sex shop though 🤣 she needs to think fast

Reactions: 5
What?! What’s the name? There were more than tattlers calling today then, for them to go that far and put a post on. 2 people called on here today, that’s it.

I very much doubt they would do that in a sex shop though 🤣 she needs to think fast
Maybe Sherrie was one of the callers, can you imagine,.no loyalty that girl 😂

• Haha
I've just seen it 🤣 how did the shop person know about tattle? Did people actually say they were calling from tattle? How hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry I had too! Was searching for the new phone call video and came across this gem 😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s a business seriously P**** off !

They most defiantly wouldn’t go that far In not giving out details
A simple sorry I’m unable to disclose that information but not this

The fella was absolutely fumin at that shop..that phone must have been ringing all day and only 2 ppl called from tattle so maybe some of her LOYAL followers and LOYAL mods were calling to check up cos we all know nothing quite meets the eye where our holls concerned daaarrrrlllings

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.