Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is šŸ’©ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And sheā€™s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All jokes aside this is actually alarming. She is clearly very sick in the head if she genuinely canā€™t help lying this much.

Reactions: 9
Tbf they probably have had loads of calls there isn't that many that comment on here, but there is ALOT that read the thread I bet they have all checked for themselves because Holly calls us all liars!!
I hope they have checked her online presence out, SO many prospective employers are doing this as part of vetting candidates. They deserve to know it all and who they are allowing in.

How is she gonna get out of the whole 'they've watched me for a year' šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tattle isnā€™t being shut, weā€™re still here Creepy Steve
šŸ«£ oopsieeeeee
Youā€™re a bleeping liar Holly and your lies are clearly bothering other innocent people.
What is is? Is it some sort of weird humiliation fetish youā€™ve got? Or are you just a pathological liar because youā€™ve got daddy issues?
You put your life on a social platform and expect people not to get involved, youā€™re delusional. You and your mods should seriously be ashamed of yourselves, no one in their right state of mind acts like this and thatā€™s a bleeping fact you bunch of weirdos.

Reactions: 11
She will say itā€™s GDPR and they wonā€™t say sheā€™s working there so they are protecting her.

Going out soon please keep us updated if she reappears šŸ¤ž

Reactions: 10
She will say itā€™s GDPR and they wonā€™t say sheā€™s working there so they are protecting her.

Going out soon please keep us updated if she reappears šŸ¤ž
Ha ha it could be GDPR but I donā€™t think theyā€™d go as far as posting on their page about it to protect her , most employers would
Just say this isnā€™t worthy the hassle for the business ā€¦ see ya !! ā€¦ I just donā€™t understand it why soon such a big story with so many details ā€¦ perhaps she does need the crisis team after all

Reactions: 8
Fluu has just got wind of what's been going on today tattlers! Beware of the tit storm brewing :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Ha ha it could be GDPR but I donā€™t think theyā€™d go as far as posting on their page about it to protect her , most employers would
Just say this isnā€™t worthy the hassle for the business ā€¦ see ya !! ā€¦ I just donā€™t understand it why soon such a big story with so many details ā€¦ perhaps she does need the crisis team after all
Oh she needs the crisis team rather badly if you ask me. It's not normal or healthy for that amount of lying!

• Haha
Sheā€™ll say itā€™s not her - itā€™s about someone else. The fact it says this is a false claim by this person, sheā€™ll be thinking of what to say. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with working in a shop like this, but Iā€™m actually disappointed she felt the need to falsify such a mundane job. Holly you need up your fake job game.

Sheā€™ll say itā€™s not her - itā€™s about someone else. The fact it says this is a false claim by this person, sheā€™ll be thinking of what to say. Thereā€™s nothing wrong with working in a shop like this, but Iā€™m actually disappointed she felt the need to falsify such a mundane job. Holly you need up your fake job game.
The thing is she's done all this before with her snagging job and it wasn't true we all knew this

You know what that post says claiming to be employed by scandals ā€¦ what if they are not ā€œemployedā€ but enrolled on some
Kind of back to work programme or offender work programme or similar so physically there but not ā€œemployedā€ there

Reactions: 5
You know what that post says claiming to be employed by scandals ā€¦ what if they are not ā€œemployedā€ but enrolled on some
Kind of back to work programme or offender work programme or similar so physically there but not ā€œemployedā€ there
On fluus live someone said she was seen going into the shop and walking out again 15 mins later. Don't know if it's true like but yeah.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she'll say something on the lines of losing her job cos of drama today. Blame tattle and its a convenient excuse to be at home all the time again and sets the sympathy (gifts) going.. so so transparent

When she says why bother why would you ring etc etc ā€¦ cos human nature causes an intense desire to prove a compulsive liars wrong especially by those that have been victim to manipulation or scamming by Narcissists or just viewers of such behaviours šŸ™„

• Heart
The thing is itā€™s Holly which means she will find a way out of this and everyone will believe her. Sheā€™s proper sick in the head. Who lies this much?!

Ohhh ohhh PF is on the wind path.
Good job Iā€™m not over ally busy tonight, Iā€™ve needed this drama for a while now šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Is H lies about to be unravelled šŸ‘€

Unsure of what your allowed to post not post no more but those who are interested go check out the comments on the FB scandals.

Once again received a shout šŸ™Œ

Reactions: 4
Please no one kill me, but I sort of got to a point where I sort of didnā€™t mind her that much and saw her an ironic comedy character (when I compared her to a CLA or Karina). But then itā€™s this sort of tit again where sheā€™s lying about working somewhere and they have to put out a statement.

Then I remember all the deplorable tit sheā€™s done - seeing Dolly distressed giving birth to puppies that later died, while she sat there smoking weed and talking about how much money she was going to get. Disgusting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.