Holly Stanley #16 Birko Beast is šŸ’©ing herself, is the truth about to come out? And sheā€™s getting a duck pout

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Letā€™s hope the train doesnā€™t hit her and finish the job this time eh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You never guess what guys. I woke up at 3am to get ready for work. I thought to myself, I need the biggest dildo going. So I think I might need some help completing the sale.šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s panicking because buses are on strike. So is now taking train to Liverpool, then out on another line across the city . . Thought she was working Birkenhead? Going to be late because too busy flirting with Gcrew
Says she has to go to another store for training then her brand new store that sheā€™s ā€œmanagingā€ opens next week

I see sheā€™s made an effort to look extra clean and fresh on her first day of work. Convenient theyā€™ve been told to say she doesnā€™t work at the shop if anyone asks šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I know right šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not read this thread been absent for a while. Just popped on her live just at the exact moment she said to GCrew where she was working.

The job advert for that shop says sales assistant with the potential to increase to manager role. So whys she telling people it's a retail management job? šŸ™ˆšŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 9
They also know all about tattle, the molestation order from fluu, no retail experience, no wonder they snapped her up.

The standard response if anyone rings will be no one of that name works here convenient that. Considering sheā€™s the manager surely there may be legitimate people that need to speak to her. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
That is because no one of that "name" does work there!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So she has gone to start her new job. No make up looks like a 5 o clock shadow and not dressed smartly like you would expect for management. The interview process was a phone call no references were checked and she has told them about everything from the tag to tattle to the non mol order and the owner of the shop felt she would be the right fit. The non mol order would have been a big red flag considering the type of shop she is working in and if they have a new shop opening soon they aren't doing much advertising for it!! Conveniently she is going to the underground station so said goodbye before she went in she walked all the way to the bus station but knew at this point the buses were on strike so why she walked all the way to the bus station no one knows also last night before she went off, she said she started work at 9am now it's back to 9:30am

A quick call to Scandals Birkenhead will tell you if they have a new location opening!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
According to Google there's only 2 scandals shops one in birko and another place in bootle..I never seen her live this morning but I can only imagine what the scruff looked like. Sorry there's no way a respectable employer would employ that. Maybe she is gonna be picking up litter from the streets after all, the way she supposedly looked this morning the absolute beg. Only 13 mins before scandals opens daaarrrrrrllling ppl will be enquiring about scandals butt plugs and dildos to our trainee manager holl

According to Google there's only 2 scandals shops one in birko and another place in bootle..I never seen her live this morning but I can only imagine what the scruff looked like. Sorry there's no way a respectable employer would employ that. Maybe she is gonna be picking up litter from the streets after all, the way she supposedly looked this morning the absolute beg. Only 13 mins before scandals opens daaarrrrrrllling ppl will be enquiring about scandals butt plugs and dildos to our trainee manager holl
I didn't see the live either but from the sounds of I she has gone to "work" looking a state šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sure we could get PF to make a few phone calls šŸ˜‚ it would just be so EASY to find out if she really is thereā€¦..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a scrap of makeup on either for the first day in a brand new job. Makes the effort for the pub and court but not for a new job šŸ¤”

Imagine having a phone call, telling them you have non mol orders on someone, people hate you and call you a scammer on tattle, thereā€™s a few of us but we all liešŸ™„ we apparently lost her her last non existent jobšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and the trolls on tiktok and the boss going ā€˜yeah holly you seem like a good fit for this role, be our manager!ā€™ Jesus if people believe that they really are thickšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I also donā€™t get why sheā€™s started lying about a job again? She couldnā€™t keep the pretence up last time and blamed us because that was the easiest optionšŸ˜‚ I think things just come out of her mouth and just needs to lie all the time, then needs to back it up.

• Haha
Imagine having a phone call, telling them you have non mol orders on someone, people hate you and call you a scammer on tattle, thereā€™s a few of us but we all liešŸ™„ we apparently lost her her last non existent jobšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and the trolls on tiktok and the boss going ā€˜yeah holly you seem like a good fit for this role, be our manager!ā€™ Jesus if people believe that they really are thickšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I also donā€™t get why sheā€™s started lying about a job again? She couldnā€™t keep the pretence up last time and blamed us because that was the easiest optionšŸ˜‚ I think things just come out of her mouth and just needs to lie all the time, then needs to back it up.
She just cannot control herself. She tells a little fib then it turns into a whole deep story of a lie. It's not normal to lie about every aspect of your life, it's bleeping weird. That's like one of us claiming to be queen Liz and trying to convince the rest.

Reactions: 10
All ready for work šŸ˜¬

On another note is Sherrie or sherry or Sheri for real ā€œseems you donā€™t have any privacyā€ are you joking sheā€™s even takes the phone in the toilet and keeps the live running !!!! No factor of her life of private because she wants it that way !!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has anyone seen the photos on princess fluu news on Instagram? Where are they finding these old photos from?

Reactions: 6
She just cannot control herself. She tells a little fib then it turns into a whole deep story of a lie. It's not normal to lie about every aspect of your life, it's bleeping weird. That's like one of us claiming to be queen Liz and trying to convince the rest.
Donā€™t give her ideasšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but I agree with you, she lies about the simplest of things itā€™s definitely not normal.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.