Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Neo2021

VIP Member
I’ve never been a mod 👋🏻 I’ve never met her. Never Spoken to her off a live. And yet her behaviour concerned me enough to start thread one.

Reactions: 10

whoitsme

I only seen the comment I put above
That’s the comment I was on about I don’t think I’ve ever seen them before I know it’s a different platform but it’s just amazing to see how many people know so much about one person

Mo4

VIP Member
She thinks overtaking MK on the rankings is going to what exactly? Holly I have repeatedly heard you say come on got to get on the rankings and get as high as we can yet you say you aren't begging

So basically Holly you moan that the top ones only battle each other and gift each other big yet you and grew are planning on doing exactly that

I actually can't believe she is continuing the lie. She has been found out, just bloody admit it 🤣.

Ohh she has blocked scandals from the chat 🤣 someone spelt it wrong and she said can you block that name please 🤣🤣. She doesn't want her lie discussed.

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
I feel like headbutting each and every one of her followers. To knock some sense into them to see how much of a con artist H is.

Surely if a manager in one shop hadnt realised she’d started work in the other and it was a mistake the post would
Of been removed by now but to leave it up and amend it to lock it’s clearly been addressed again today … I can’t get over how bizarre this is
You just can't make this shit up. If I told this story to someone they would not believe me.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Whos that maz? I entered H live and got blocked.. been watching on that account for weeks. Anyways nice try maz, I'm back in under another one, darlinggg.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
I really wonder how this is going to play out … hollys either lied and this is mortifying or whoever wrote that on the scandals website didn’t liaise with the other shop before
Posting that either way the store is extremely annoyed or holly is fuming as she’s been embarrassed, either way the store won’t wants to deal
With it 😆

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
I work from home normally but just done my 1 day a month in the office. Longest I’ve been without tiktok and tattle in ages 🤣

Has she not had her lips done?? I tried to check in at 4 but she was having a meltdown talking about being sectioned with no sign of 2.2ml in her lips….
No sign of the lips being done today but the bipolar episodes have started already in time for her starting her pretend "work" tomorrow

• Haha

Hannah100

Chatty Member
Ohhhhhhhh we are extra ladylike today!! Her language swearing at the xbox 😱 if my partner woke up to me swearing like a trooper on the xbox at this time of the morning I think he would call me a crisis team 😂

• Haha

Foxgloves

Ok so I’m not sure what counts as ‘taking it off tattle’ so tell me if im not allowed to say this but all I’ll say is I run a couple of drama pages on TikTok and I posted the video of mama kaz showing the WhatsApp’s yesterday. The video got 15k views and is still being viewed, liked and commented on now.
Considering these texts were ‘fake’ she swiftly blocked my account, plus another 2 that were linked to it. Even my lurking account just got blocked 🥴. Oh dear Holls, we are on one today aren't we. Truth hurts babes.

• Haha

crushedvelvet65

I'm sure you would, I think we all would seek help and be away from the thing that's making your MH bad. But not Holly. She needs the validation, the money etc.

I would also love to know what Holly has that we are all jealous of. A life sitting at home alone all day? Needing to beg for money for the simplest of things? Having a hairdo that rivals chucky's? Yeah.. well jealous... 🙄🤣
Because we aren’t sent lions darling for being a lazy criminal who sits in a cesspool whilst eyefucking ourselves 😂😂 oh and I can’t be ursula anymore my hairs black lol

• Haha

Applepickles

Chatty Member
I can’t risk the chat being shut down but I promise you she basically said that she was the manager, it’s a small company and they’ve not had a new manager in years. Shes aware of someone from tiktok pretending to work there and they’re not happy with the amount of phone calls they’ve had cos they’re a small company and they’ve asked Holly to stop it. She said they don’t have tiktok so have no idea what’s going on

• Wow
Just caught up with the thread! What is she needing the crisis team for? She looks chilled as fuck in the swamp badly singing Amy Winehouse?

Anon__91

Why’s she keep saying she’s told work about all these people why would your randomly tell work you’re a dickhead who starts drama with every person you speak to