Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshlass87

VIP Member
Imagine turning up to your first day at your new job with unwashed hair, no makeup looking a mess. Embarrassing. Also… sherrie fuck off babe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hollys followers love to read here.
Here an idea for you all, go back to the very first thread and read them all very carefully. THEN maybe you will be able to read between the lines and put things together.

• Heart

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
They also know all about tattle, the molestation order from fluu, no retail experience, no wonder they snapped her up.

The standard response if anyone rings will be no one of that name works here convenient that. Considering she’s the manager surely there may be legitimate people that need to speak to her. 🤷‍♀️

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
She was going for a shower and a shave hours ago clearly forgot about her personal hygiene …. Again 🙄

• Sick

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Is she for real?! She’s made an account for someone on here calling them Ursula!! How can she preach that everyone’s beautiful, what a mug she really is.

Surely they wouldn’t go that far to lie, bet she never steps foot in that shop again 🤣
It’s so bizarre so elaborate don’t get it 😂

Dropping hints for money for a new XBOx then says I’ve got my twitch kit coming tomorrow … quick Google basic set up £180 … but got no money .. if I had no money the last thing I’d be buying is gaming equipment unless of course I had a pot
Of spare money to dip
Into when I feel
Like 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha

Anon__91

Soz Anon__91 ❤

Much love xoxo
Definitely not holly I’d rather shit in my hands an clap why would I go on a rant about holly calling my friend @crushedvelvet65 ursula if I was holly make it make sense😂😂

you don't need to apologise, im sure Anon wont be offended. Anon has had SO much shit from holly and totally knows a lot and sees them for what they are..
Are you the lady I speak to on TikTok❤

• Heart

Applepickles

Chatty Member
I think it would be really obvious and would stand out to us if Holly was on here and writing here. Her grammar and spelling is AWFUL

A couple of things… 1) Jess hates her and I have no idea why they are even still together it’s not even a relationship of convenience.
2) Why has she added GCREW in her name on tiktok? I’d be cringing if I was him.. this is beyond obsession now
3) Cheers for the motivation hen now can we hear about the fact you don’t have a job? And you are a LIARRRRRR
Because she wants his chipolata darrrrling. She deffo goes off for a cheeky Tommy tank over him...

• Haha
Watched that video. There's just no worming her way out of this. She's gonna be off tiktok again, with her username as 'dead' having a manic episode and the crisis team has arrived at the click of her fingers. Then she will be back on tiktok after weekend when jess is back at work. And she will be finger dancing, looking at herself while she's finger fucking the air.
I think you are probably right. 🤣 it's always the same pattern with her.

Now time to treat myself to that but plug.
Ask Sheila down the road she will know the best ones to buy after being advised by Holly the sexpert.

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
So who thinks the beast really has a job starting tomorrow or is it a cover for something else? Beast isn't capable of working it's doesn't know what a day of hard work entails

SforShortbread

VIP Member
In other news, I'm gonna get on the begging scene. £250 down and I've 2 children's uniforms. Shoes alone was £91. 😫

• Wow
Because we aren’t sent lions darling for being a lazy criminal who sits in a cesspool whilst eyefucking ourselves 😂😂 oh and I can’t be ursula anymore my hairs black lol
I saw someone the other day that does look like Ursula, that Karina Nona whatever she is called. Unless your a size 30 odd and live under the fucking sea there's no way you would look anything like Ursula. Holly looks like fucking Chucky crossed with crusty the clown so I really wouldn't let it get to you.

• Haha

notyourfanx

Noo way !!
I mean if she does have a job I hope she takes it seriously, she can’t afford to screw this one up.
She’s going on about they record phone calls because of the industry I find it a bit weird they record all phone calls.
and as for telling stories I hope not that would be a huge breach in her contract.
If they recorded calls, it would absolutely state so before the phone rings! & I’m sorry to tell you hol, it doesn’t😜

• Haha

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Holly's gonna be rubbing her hands together because the threads coming to a end. In her head we ain't allowed to talk anymore or create threads about tiktokers. She's gonna be gutted when thread 17 pops up

Wait how do you know it was by her or are you just guessing?
It came up who I was muted by. Cos I was confused as what was going on, looked at top of my screen and it said maz the mod blocked you

• Haha
  • Wow

HJ1992

Not read this thread been absent for a while. Just popped on her live just at the exact moment she said to GCrew where she was working.

The job advert for that shop says sales assistant with the potential to increase to manager role. So whys she telling people it's a retail management job? 🙈🙈