Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Just want to clear something up before the creep comes online tomorrow and calls me out… I never called the shop. I only spoke to someone on the online chat and I never mentioned Steve/Holly. My question was ‘can you tell us if someone works at your shop’ and they actually said no. But they did confirm that no one new had started recently. They clearly had a few calls before I started the convo. And then I left it at that. So don’t accuse me of calling anyone. Or mentioning your name cos I didn’t 😃
Same I mentioned no names on the chat, I just asked if they recorded calls, as it’s illegal to do so. They answered I said thank you and that was the end of that.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

anon20

VIP Member
Can't believe she's just acting normal like nothings happened...she's got to either keep the pretence up now or admit to lying which she'll never ever do. You're a disgrace, a fake and a phoney beast
A bet a few troll accounts (not us!) will let her viewers now and to check out the Facebook page!

welshlass87

VIP Member
Bloody hell. I be a parent (unlike holly lol) and I miss this omg!!! Weak they’ve resorted to going on FB 😂

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
NO NEW LOCATION, NO HOLLY/CREEPY STEVE WORKS THERE✌🏼
Nice work daaarrrrling

Well surprise surprise... 😂 wonder what magical excuse it'll make up later "oh I told them not to say I worked there blah.blah.blah holly you're so full of shit. Why doesnt the beast just admit it and make its life so much easier instead of lying just tell the truth and say it was community service where it's going. The beast will never get a job cos it's a lazy bas##rd

Reactions: 3

whoitsme

It might not be my researching skills are as usual as H lies 😂
Just typing random stuff in to google.
5 hours seems like a reasonable time length for community service though.

Speaking of which has anyone looked into her pre adoption name ?

Reactions: 3