Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Anyone else think that princess flu is gonna end up in trouble themselves if they carry on with the comments in the live and allegations in the non-mol order if they're not true? It will also just play right into holly's hands..

Holly asking for a 'universe or a couple of lions' but she doesn't beg :rolleyes:
I don’t think there’s an injunction.

Holly has a “friend” coming on this thread for her. I hope this “friend” tells her that her mods need to be told straight
Nah that’s sherrie🤣🤣 she loves having a good read haha

Imagine being Sherrie, just got married and on honeymoon and couldn't stay off TT modding for the beast..sherries husband must have been raging wonder has Sherrie received some of the lovely pics from our holly in the shower :sick:
Oh she’s definitely seen her todger in the shower🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

My name is red

VIP Member
Proposed title of the next thread:

More lies and a new manager at Scandals, her door and wall say just a full time vandal! 😂

p.s.
Guys lets not get the thread shut down, no more talk of taking it off tattle, id miss my little tattle fam, you guys are hilarious ❤
Maybe our lovely brown nose Sherrie should get a little mention in the new thread 😂

• Haha

notyourfanx

Also I didn't call the store she supposedly works at because I am not there to cause problems just wanted to know if they had a new store opening or was it all a lie.
I called her supposed store she works at, a lady answered and I asked about a new store she said as far as I’m aware no new store😏

• Haha

Regina George

VIP Member
I’ve just screen recorded holly having a moan on tattle about people saying they were gonna ring up but it won’t let me upload the video :(

anon20

VIP Member
The whole thing with tattle is new accounts can’t comment isn’t it? That’s literally it, I’m sure we’ll be able to make a new thread 🤣

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Now I know Jayde Palmer isn't exactly the most trustworthy source but it was interesting tonight in her live she said that she is no longer friends with holly and that jayde has blocked her. She also said that holly herself told her she was on the VP wing when doing her time in jail.. She also said that holly was the one to call someone (not sure if it was probation or police or what) and report jayde, then told everyone and so after that jayde came out. Interesting.

whoitsme

Speaking of mods that maz annoys me as well she’s like I’m the bees knees type of person when I’m reality she’s just crawled out the sewer as well.
her mods most defiantly aren’t very inviting

• Haha