Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anon20

VIP Member
Was what she showed just a normal basic thread lock as in too many comments on one thread ?
I find it hard to believe they’d ban what it was designed for, it’s like selling dildos in restaurant 😂
Probably reading an old thread

Reactions: 3

whoitsme

I got someone ring the Liverpool store and say I would never purchase from them because one of thier employees is a creep!! I did that just for a laugh
Noo way !!
I mean if she does have a job I hope she takes it seriously, she can’t afford to screw this one up.
She’s going on about they record phone calls because of the industry I find it a bit weird they record all phone calls.
and as for telling stories I hope not that would be a huge breach in her contract.

welshlass87

VIP Member
I can’t risk the chat being shut down but I promise you she basically said that she was the manager, it’s a small company and they’ve not had a new manager in years. Shes aware of someone from tiktok pretending to work there and they’re not happy with the amount of phone calls they’ve had cos they’re a small company and they’ve asked Holly to stop it. She said they don’t have tiktok so have no idea what’s going on
How will they ask Holly though?

Also the elephant in the room the iPhone 8 wasn’t released till the 22nd September 2017! And her apparent crime was 2016! OH HOLLY YOU LYING LITTLE IDIOT
Hahaha she's such a dick 🤣🤣 does she think people don't check these things? Knob. And does she not realise people have iPhones and know how it all works and it's definitely not how she is trying to say.

naanbread1991

I also have ADHD, great fun when your supposed to be a responsible adult.. 🙃🤣 I think I'm worse than the kids some days, I feel sorry for my poor husband.
It's not becca or sherrie don't worry, but I wouldn't want to say who they are without their permission. Becca was notafanofholly on here from what I can recall (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sherrie is just a fucking bellend that likes to read here and report back to the beast thinking she is all high and mighty slagging off her step kids and their mum (jealously because another woman banged her man before she did) so yeah. That's pretty much the run down.
And the topic of kids uniforms ... pffft there's not a gin big enough to deal with the stress and cost of that darlings. There's always a kid whining about one thing or another and a forgotten item 🙃 mamas your all doing amazing!! Remember the struggles don't last forever ❤
Aw I’ve got ADHD too! No kids yet though but can imagine how tough it must be anyway, let alone with ADHD!!

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
What’s this witness protection she said but then retracted saying it was sarcasm anyone know if it’s true

My name is red

VIP Member
What's with the posts on queen clam account, after more attention and gifts. What's up with her gob this evening I missed some of it, had my feet up watching call Saul on Netflix