Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I've just seen it 🤣 how did the shop person know about tattle? Did people actually say they were calling from tattle? How hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cagney250

Imagine browsing the rage of dildos and bean ticklers and then that popping up from nowhere waving a dildo in your face I'd run and never look back 🤣🤣.
Exactly I be too scared to go in any shop if that was serving at the counter.Even worse been a sex shop.I'd be so nervous to start with and the amount of lies spewing from her mouth is unbelievable.The scamming lieing gobshite.

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
When did she get a box from tiktok?
I think that she might be part of a gifting ring maybe with Gcrew part of it just seems that she is getting quite a few big gifts!!!

Think it’s obvious sherrie and Becca still don’t like that somewelshbird she wrote in the chat the other day they’ve blocked her 3 times on both accounts

I’ve not seen her troll at all. Just pure jealously and bullying
Is that you 🤣 or are you just sticking up for a fellow welsh lady.

• Haha

Tater

Chatty Member
Random question guys. But hear me out and stay with me. Say you go on your bf's exes fb page. You aren't friends. But you're scrolling through and looking at comments and likes on photos and notice her best friend has liked all the photos from when your bf and ex were still together. Then you go back on the same photo a few weeks later and all the pictures you KNOW this friend definitely liked now don't show her like. You know like when it says 8 people liked this photo but when you click on it you can only see 7 and you definitely know who the 8th person was but they aren't listed anymore?

What would that mean in terms of what happened between the poster and that 8th person that is no longer identified. Does that mean they've been blocked/unfriended? I hope this makes sense. Apologies if it's worded poorly.

Anon__91

The phone is 1000000% a iPhone 8 . That’s why she can’t show it she’s fucked up

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Random question guys. But hear me out and stay with me. Say you go on your bf's exes fb page. You aren't friends. But you're scrolling through and looking at comments and likes on photos and notice her best friend has liked all the photos from when your bf and ex were still together. Then you go back on the same photo a few weeks later and all the pictures you KNOW this friend definitely liked now don't show her like. You know like when it says 8 people liked this photo but when you click on it you can only see 7 and you definitely know who the 8th person was but they aren't listed anymore?

What would that mean in terms of what happened between the poster and that 8th person that is no longer identified. Does that mean they've been blocked/unfriended? I hope this makes sense. Apologies if it's worded poorly.
Yeah I think unfollowed or blocked