Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
On another note she said she wasn’t under probation … but having an awful lot of meetings with probation and I thought your probation office was in one location so why is she attending probation in Liverpool if her case was heard in Chester surely her probation office would be in Chester ?! …

Reactions: 4
Hi everyone 👋🏻 long time lurker but never commented on Holly's thread before but I just couldnt resist proving her wrong. I'm classed as a 'new' member because I haven't commented much but I had my account before the ban came in to place so I can comment on tiktokers threads 👀 so you're very wrong (again) Holly!!!

I'm genuinely shocked at how many lies she tells and how her minions just lap it up without question! I did notice that she said she'd seen Mama kaz live with Rob, then 2 seconds later changed it to 'oh somebody sent me the video' because she realised she was 'working' then 😂
Welcome! Oh darling there's a whole big web of lies spun by our Holly. The ones that fall for it are simply pretty dense and probably the type of people to never leave their house to experience the real world.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
How long until new starters can comment ? Also. Lol^^ Eden is a beaut
I don’t think there’s a time, sounds like they need to comment on other threads and get ‘chatty’ or ‘well known’ member. I’ve seen you over on her threads, she never ceases to amaze me that girl and not in a positive way🤣🤣

welshlass87

VIP Member
That Nicky needs knocking down a peg or two! She isn’t the queen. I seen a few people comment to that welshbird defending her. Her, becca and sherrie are mouthy bitches🤣
Oh that Nicky and Becca are absolutely vile to that somewelshbird I feel sorry for her as she seems lovely

My name is red

VIP Member
Says she’s not insecure about her teeth then proceeds to cover her mouth whenever she bursts out laughing as if she’s trying hide them…
She's bloody lying once again cos if had those gnashers I'd be covering them up left right and centre or at least try and get them done

notyourfanx

But surely when I say ‘her wife’ they’d ask her to come to the phone?

They must have said if it’s family il take the call? I know I would.

welshlass87

VIP Member
She’ll come for you next!🤣🤣 oh to be in that whatsapp group🤣🤣
Don’t think sherrie likes that Some Welsh bird either. Mazz is the only one who is nice to her. But seen becca, sherrie and nicky be bitches to somewelshbird and a few others