Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Isla Vass

So Lauren gave the scruff the Xbox and now it's gonna sell it 😂 I'd be fumin if I was Lauren bet ye she paid for the delivery and everything on tha Xbox...
No way!! Has she even had it a week?
The cheeky scruff. If I were Lauren I’d want it back. The bloody nerve.
Already having a day off work and the shop’s name is blocked.. yeah not suspicious at all.
Tell the truth for once in your life!! You got found out yet again Holly.

Reactions: 8

My name is red

VIP Member
She’ll say it’s not her - it’s about someone else. The fact it says this is a false claim by this person, she’ll be thinking of what to say. There’s nothing wrong with working in a shop like this, but I’m actually disappointed she felt the need to falsify such a mundane job. Holly you need up your fake job game.
The thing is she's done all this before with her snagging job and it wasn't true we all knew this

My name is red

VIP Member
Question still remains what the hell is Natalie doing staying with the freak!!!!! Already has 2 failed marriages behind it, kids it don't even see or pay for a bum, a beg, a liar, a waste of space in general, won't work, lies about work, won't lift a finger in the house ....honestly it blows my mind 🤯

• Haha
  • Heart

Tater

Chatty Member
Aww tater hope you're okay ❤

I don't wanna out the person publicly here as thats not my place, its only Anon_92's call really and I don't wanna get anyone (or the thread) into trouble.
Its not becca or sherrie though!
I'm fine haha. Just a mess head 😂😂. I know noone can out on here. I'd never ask for the name to be given outright on here at all. I was looking for more of a hint haha. You guys always seem so much more on the ball and I'm always behind haha.

I also have ADHD, great fun when your supposed to be a responsible adult.. 🙃🤣 I think I'm worse than the kids some days, I feel sorry for my poor husband.
It's not becca or sherrie don't worry, but I wouldn't want to say who they are without their permission. Becca was notafanofholly on here from what I can recall (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sherrie is just a fucking bellend that likes to read here and report back to the beast thinking she is all high and mighty slagging off her step kids and their mum (jealously because another woman banged her man before she did) so yeah. That's pretty much the run down.
And the topic of kids uniforms ... pffft there's not a gin big enough to deal with the stress and cost of that darlings. There's always a kid whining about one thing or another and a forgotten item 🙃 mamas your all doing amazing!! Remember the struggles don't last forever ❤
My eldest has it too, along with autism. So it can be awesome fun lmao. My other half struggles. He's a trooper for sure 😂.

Aw I’ve got ADHD too! No kids yet though but can imagine how tough it must be anyway, let alone with ADHD!!
It has its plusses with the kids I'm not gonna lie. The energy it gives you is great for kids, and creativity. The short attention span and low stimulation tolerance not so much.

Why does she have to leave at 8 for 9 or 9.30 start when she lives what a 15
Min walk normally ?! … something fishy afoot 😂😂
15 mins? This is our hol we are talking about here. With her supersonic speed she could leave at 09.35 and still be there early

We will ….😁 don’t know I’m more intrigued about the job or the lips this afternoon … imagine starting work THEN getting your lips and micro needling done might look aright show tomorrow 😂
I can't tell you how UPSET I am that I have a playdate arranged for the kiddos today with really old friends and they are arriving at 10am. Couldn't have timed it worse. Might cancel 😂. I'm getting Pete burns vibbeeessssss.

Imagine holly trying to sell you a dildo 😂 you’d say ‘oh no thank you, I think I want this one it looks better’ she’d be like ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEE, I KNOW BEST I OWN THIS SHOP’
😂😂😂😂 Dying. I heard this in her voice as well. She's gonna be the best at upselling as well because you won't get a choice. She's just gonna say you NEED it and charge you for it anyway while dumping it all in your bag 😂😂.

She's live! She's live!!

Someone's been on tattllleeeeee. We never worked it out you told us the day you bought the vibro500000!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha

whoitsme

Hi everyone 👋🏻 long time lurker but never commented on Holly's thread before but I just couldnt resist proving her wrong. I'm classed as a 'new' member because I haven't commented much but I had my account before the ban came in to place so I can comment on tiktokers threads 👀 so you're very wrong (again) Holly!!!

I'm genuinely shocked at how many lies she tells and how her minions just lap it up without question! I did notice that she said she'd seen Mama kaz live with Rob, then 2 seconds later changed it to 'oh somebody sent me the video' because she realised she was 'working' then 😂
Welcome new comer 😂!!

please enter through the spiders web full of lies and head down the first corridor to truth box lane

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Holly's very quiet this evening normally she's on grinding away for her night time smoke chattin shit...oh holly where are you 👀 and she hates spending any time with Natalie at the best of times 😂

Fauk mooiii. 😂😂. What. A. Day. Medals. Medals for everyone. I bet she is absolutely RAGINGGGGG. The type of publicity this shop has now garnered is in no way beneficial to them at all. There's no way they would put that much effort into protecting her. I also don't think it's an offenders work rehab programme either. I don't think they are put in places like that. I have no words. Do we think she will come back online today?? I do hope so 🤞🏼🤞🏼
No chance she'll be love tonight - maybe the beast actually does has some shame. She'll be back in the morning with a face like a smacked arse

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Can't believe she's just acting normal like nothings happened...she's got to either keep the pretence up now or admit to lying which she'll never ever do. You're a disgrace, a fake and a phoney beast

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Why does she have to leave at 8 for 9 or 9.30 start when she lives what a 15
Min walk normally ?! … something fishy afoot 😂😂
Definitely not a "paid"job what's she doing it's all a cover for something. Soon find out today I suppose if you know what I mean ;)

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Question still remains what the hell is Natalie doing staying with the freak!!!!! Already has 2 failed marriages behind it, kids it don't even see or pay for a bum, a beg, a liar, a waste of space in general, won't work, lies about work, won't lift a finger in the house ....honestly it blows my mind 🤯
Have you noticed how holly immediately reverts to the same narrative when she is caught out; its the whole 'im a mum of three/just want to live my life/ive changed/yes ive been in jail but im reformed' blah blah. Its SO MANIPULATIVE. Its literally the woe is me/im such a victim argument and never once does she address the issue head on. Like now would be a good time to come clean holly, people might actually have a modicum of respect for you..

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
Sherrie stays up all night and sleeps in day until Holly comes on. Slags her step kids off and lives off her husband the tosser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Right so the anon - gate is mystery solved but I am still fucking clueless. I have ADHD and consequently have the attention span of a fucking gnat. Imma need one of you to go ahead and find a way to crayon this out for me. Because I'm not gonna lie. I've given myself a headache trying to remember the names of people that we have definitely thought were in here beyond Becca and Sherrie. Unless it is one of those. Not to add these school holidays have my brain like mashed potato. I know I have a couple of you on my tiktok.

I am very curious as to what will be occuring tomorrow. I will be out for a lot of the day tomorrow though and not able to hop on here/watch the beast. Although by rights there shouldn't be a lot to watch. I'm always so behind on here when the kids are off. Again the over stimulation kids so generously provide has me usually hyper focussing on something completely irrelevant in an attempt to maintain mental order. Today it's been scrubbing my mum's drawer and cupboard fronts til I can see my future in them.

Ha I do the same thing! I love the flexibility of it. Not fun dragging the kids to the office though ATM. I have no childcare available and paid for childcare spaces are rarer than hen's teeth where I am. Looking forward to them going back so I can get back to a routine. Also @SforShortbread I feel your pain about the uniforms. My eldest is gonna cost about 250 for new stuff and my youngest won't be far off that as well. School was generous enough to provide a £50 voucher to everyone though. So yano that's one blazer and half a p.e. shirt ticked off the list 🙃
I also have ADHD, great fun when your supposed to be a responsible adult.. 🙃🤣 I think I'm worse than the kids some days, I feel sorry for my poor husband.
It's not becca or sherrie don't worry, but I wouldn't want to say who they are without their permission. Becca was notafanofholly on here from what I can recall (someone correct me if I'm wrong) sherrie is just a fucking bellend that likes to read here and report back to the beast thinking she is all high and mighty slagging off her step kids and their mum (jealously because another woman banged her man before she did) so yeah. That's pretty much the run down.
And the topic of kids uniforms ... pffft there's not a gin big enough to deal with the stress and cost of that darlings. There's always a kid whining about one thing or another and a forgotten item 🙃 mamas your all doing amazing!! Remember the struggles don't last forever ❤

• Heart

Anon__91

Holly's very quiet this evening normally she's on grinding away for her night time smoke chattin shit...oh holly where are you 👀 and she hates spending any time with Natalie at the best of times 😂
She won’t be on now scared of the grilling she’ll get! Oh holly karmas a bitch everything you’ve done to me and to others it’s finally catching up with you

• Heart
  • Haha