Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Applepickles

Chatty Member
I see she’s made an effort to look extra clean and fresh on her first day of work. Convenient they’ve been told to say she doesn’t work at the shop if anyone asks 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
That Facebook post is hilarious - defo written by holly imo, there are quite a few spelling and grammar errors in it. It also isn't great English and really emirates her 'woe is me/im the victim' narrative she likes to push.

You'd think being outed by tattlers/public etc is bad enough but being outed by the place you lied about working is just another level, absolutely bloody bonkers and I am totally here for it! 😂 :p

Mo4

VIP Member
I didnt ask for any information on Holly I asked if they were opening a new store

• Haha

steste

Chatty Member
Please no one kill me, but I sort of got to a point where I sort of didn’t mind her that much and saw her an ironic comedy character (when I compared her to a CLA or Karina). But then it’s this sort of shit again where she’s lying about working somewhere and they have to put out a statement.

Then I remember all the deplorable shit she’s done - seeing Dolly distressed giving birth to puppies that later died, while she sat there smoking weed and talking about how much money she was going to get. Disgusting.

I also love how she thinks she’s a gamer and going on twitch with a Xbox 360😂😂
I didn't think anyone actually played on them anymore 🤣🤣. She deffo is on the beg for a newer Xbox saying she can't afford one. But with Jess earning the wage of 2 people and now Holly "working" as well surely she can...

• Haha

Anon__91

If that phone is from 6 years ago why is there picture of Stanley as a puppy on there? Isn't he about 2...
And 6 years ago why would it have phil on she hasn’t been with Jess 2 years. Wouldn’t 6 years ago be 2016 isn’t that the iPhone 8 that was released September 2017?

My name is red

VIP Member
Wonder what she'll be doing ..if anybody sees the birko beast in Birkenhead tomorrow she might be picking up the shite from the streets with a very loud orange coloured jacket with COMMUNITY SERVICE on the back 👀 😂

• Haha

Mo4

VIP Member
Well neither of them.are on a current electoral register for the last 2 years under there "names"

• Wow

Regina George

VIP Member
did anyone else hear when she claimed that she answered the phone to someone off here? Thought she was just doing paperwork today….

• Haha

whoitsme

Well tattlers what an interesting day that has been.
Though I can’t help but wonder if H is going to tell J her gifts are infact now her wages from her non existent job.

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
What a bunch of fucking bullies, saying it’s a safe space but her mods are the worst trolls.

Applepickles

Chatty Member
She’s gunna come out with some shit like ‘they’ve not said I work there for security reasons’ but then anyone can walk into the shop and see you there, that’s okay yeah? 😂 can’t wait to hear her excuses

• Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
She will say it’s GDPR and they won’t say she’s working there so they are protecting her.

Going out soon please keep us updated if she reappears 🤞
Ha ha it could be GDPR but I don’t think they’d go as far as posting on their page about it to protect her , most employers would
Just say this isn’t worthy the hassle for the business … see ya !! … I just don’t understand it why soon such a big story with so many details … perhaps she does need the crisis team after all