Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
Hiding behind her second hand Xbox which was begged from Lauren, the embarrassment. I honestly do feel ashamed for it, and the mods are just as bad enabling the behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 7

anon20

VIP Member
Just catching up on here. So there is actually a pink hoodie with Hollys name on being sold? I wouldnā€™t even use it to wipe my babies shitty bum. And do we actually think that she has work tomorrow or is it community service? I highly doubt itā€™s going to work letā€™s be honest šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
I was trying to play detective yesterday and googling different names and putting things in like ā€˜motor cross accident, man looses teethā€™, ā€˜man gets hit by trainā€™ ā€˜man gets crushed in between carā€™ - all things that have happened to Holly ā€˜apparentlyā€™. Stories come up but nothing brings you to Holly. These are things that would have been on the news or had something written about. This is why Iā€™m convinced her name wasnā€™t ever Steven Loveday. I donā€™t think Loveday was ever her surname at all. I think thereā€™s something really dark thatā€™s being hidden and itā€™s driving me nuts that I canā€™t find anything!!!!
I think itā€™s the last thread I posted the photos of the hoodie on, itā€™s true darlingšŸ¤£
Same regarding trying to find these things on the news, either weā€™re really shit detectives or sheā€™s just a liar. Iā€™m going for the latter šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Not being funny but sheā€™s said where sheā€™s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how sheā€™s getting on šŸ‘€
Think the scandals number will be a little hotline tomorrow all asking for our holl - she's never been so popular šŸ˜‚

• Haha

welshlass87

VIP Member
TW not to derail but I had To block her and leave that thread for good after she suicide baited because her sister got the Charlotte tilbury gig, sheā€™s so sick and twisted that was the final straw for me!

Back to holly, sheā€™s not talking about work, itā€™s private and itā€™s only for herā€¦
I completely agree. Absolutely vile human being sheā€™s sick in the head and needs cancelling

My name is red

VIP Member
Wouldn't be surprised if she blamed tattle for her mental health and she won't come live cos she's having a bipolar episode and the crisis team had.to go to her house immediately at the click of a finger. Oh daaarrrrlllings anything to get out of her lies šŸ˜‚

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
I really wonder how this is going to play out ā€¦ hollys either lied and this is mortifying or whoever wrote that on the scandals website didnā€™t liaise with the other shop before
Posting that either way the store is extremely annoyed or holly is fuming as sheā€™s been embarrassed, either way the store wonā€™t wants to deal
With it šŸ˜†
Bet sheā€™ll take a leaf out of her friend gcrews mod and fake her own death, actually wouldnā€™t put it past heršŸ¤£

• Haha

Isla Vass

The whole iphone situation is interesting.
Remember a week or so back when Alexa called out an iOS device and called her Steven. She shat herself and was like ā€œI donā€™t even have an iOS deviceā€. What was Alexa connecting to, thin air? Then all of this today, sheā€™s so dodgy. No wonder she claims she canā€™t sleep, I bet the cow canā€™t even lie straight in bed thatā€™s why.

9613CEEA-41B2-4538-8BD0-2D9B3F8112C2.jpeg

This screenshot I took of Fluā€™s insta. It just shows ā€œSarahā€ is Flu or at least somebody he knows that has sent him screenshots. When you get replied to your name turns grey like that. Seeing random people @ each other in the chat youā€™d just see it as white.
As much as Flu has been correct about a few things heā€™s also very wrong about a lot and isnā€™t doing himself any favours.

Last edited:

Mo4

VIP Member
Have you noticed how holly immediately reverts to the same narrative when she is caught out; its the whole 'im a mum of three/just want to live my life/ive changed/yes ive been in jail but im reformed' blah blah. Its SO MANIPULATIVE. Its literally the woe is me/im such a victim argument and never once does she address the issue head on. Like now would be a good time to come clean holly, people might actually have a modicum of respect for you..
Her "yes I have been to jail but I am reformed" crap yeah she went to jail for 16yrs that was dropped to 12yrs that she did 6 yrs for and is now reformed I can call BS on this she is walking round with a tag because she committed another crime so not so reformed. And Holly you signed all your contract and what not yesterday, they have to give a copy to you so why don't you just show your contract. We all know your name, address and date of birth but you only have to show the top part with your name and The shop name, it really is that easily solved! The company can't say about you working there but you can tell who you like that you are working there and show your contract

Last edited:

anon20

VIP Member
Omg itā€™s not me haha mine would begin with an A but I promise you Iā€™m not holly šŸ˜‚ Iā€™d be happy to prove that anyway I could! Iā€™m no snake darlings x
Definitely not you and me!! They donā€™t have a profile picture x

anon20

VIP Member
Oh no we donā€™t need to worry whoā€™s who on here. Weā€™re all here for the same reason, weā€™ve either been fucked over by holly or seen it before she had the chance to do it. Weā€™re all friends herešŸ„° sorry guys I still feel awfulšŸ¤£šŸ¤£ but still she definitely has an account here, sheā€™s slagging someone off somewhere šŸ‘€šŸ¤£

• Heart