Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshlass87

VIP Member
Thread title idea. Turns out holly doesn’t work for scandal and hasn’t damaged her nerves. Sherry and becca are obsessed with bullying and Holly the massive perves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

My name is red

VIP Member
Sherrie. She's everywhere. She has an awful lot of free time to be modding for holly, keeping tabs here, watching out in fluu's. Pfft that's exhausting
Wonder what Sherrie gets in return, maybe some filthy pics of our holls in the shower - whatever floats your boat Sherrie darrrrllling 😂 🍆

• Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Has she gone to work today ? I mean it’s so easily probable or disprovable for someone who lives near to go in that shop when she’s supposedly working and see or when she’s not and ask if she works there ?

My name is red

VIP Member
Why's scruff showing itself as a man surely that triggers it with it being genuine trans of course 😂

Oh the scruffs got an appointment with the solicitor over flu I take it...ok daaarrrliiing how you paying for that especially when you didn't have the money for hardly any bus fare today you skank..such a 🤥

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Watch this space at 1pm for the live certainly didn’t look like someone going to their first day at a new job and if she was she certainly wants t going for a good first impression
Watch this space at 1pm she will be calling Tattle out 😂 we would have lost her her job on her first day.

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
I'm sure you would, I think we all would seek help and be away from the thing that's making your MH bad. But not Holly. She needs the validation, the money etc.

I would also love to know what Holly has that we are all jealous of. A life sitting at home alone all day? Needing to beg for money for the simplest of things? Having a hairdo that rivals chucky's? Yeah.. well jealous... 🙄🤣
She's a beggy skank we're not darrrrllings, we earn our own money, have a family, kids we see every single day there's no comparison 👌

• Heart

My name is red

VIP Member
Shes adamant she pays for the 2 under age ones, the eldest had an inheritance when he turned 21 and she puts money aside each month in savings accounts for her kids. She doesn’t see them because their mother doesn’t want to confuse them with her transition 🙈
Oooooo she said not long ago that she doesn't see them or pay nothing, the beast can't keep up with it's lies :rolleyes:

• Wow

Anon__91

I will say though. You have all said I’m definitely on here before so here I am! I took so much bullshit off marv.

• Heart

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
So who thinks the beast really has a job starting tomorrow or is it a cover for something else? Beast isn't capable of working it's doesn't know what a day of hard work entails
No chance it’s not like she sat there saying I really miss working or feel
Like I need to work to contribute or now I’m not going to prison I can’t get a job , nothing , but after her meeting with probation she’s suddenly got a par time job …why would you need a part time job probs minimum wage when you can sit on your backside and beg and earn £1000’s a week I call . BS

God wish I lived closer I'd be going into scandals to check without a doubt
For sure me too

Shes adamant she pays for the 2 under age ones, the eldest had an inheritance when he turned 21 and she puts money aside each month in savings accounts for her kids. She doesn’t see them because their mother doesn’t want to confuse them with her transition 🙈
What money is she putting aside? Wages from her non existent jobs? 🤣🤣

• Haha