Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Im honestly all hyped up from today, my day off has been a whirlwind it's been fabulous knowing our holly has been outed for the bad apple she really is. I'm winding down with a glass of red and hubby is on the Corona 😊 you've all done a fabulous job today tattlers and it's a real privilege to be part of here....love you all 🥰
Oooh enjoy! I'm having a coffee because work tonight (an actual real life job Holly, where I actually real life get paid) much love to all the amazing tattlers!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

notyourfanx

Also this scandals is not a brand new store its been open a while so will have a manager in place
She can’t even get a manager job! Could you imagine them employing a new manager on tag!😂
I’d be worried they’d run off with me till & it’s contents 🥱

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
So she hasn’t even acknowledged the fact she’s lied then? All is normal for her? Bit weird mind
Imo, the fact she is avoiding it and the whole job thing is an elephant in the room, is tantamount to admission - Scandals have said in another post she 'has never and will never work for them' however I think its been deleted now. But yeah - time to 'fess up Creepy Steve!

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Not being funny but she’s said where she’s working no? A sex shop called Scandals? It would be sooooo easy for us to find out if she was actually working there. Might give them a buzz tomorrow and see how she’s getting on 👀

• Haha

Isla Vass

Mental health card ✅
If I recall correctly this was when she came home drunk as a skunk but yeah sure Holly.. whatever you say 🙄
085D7008-2055-43C9-A4EC-D6F1E41BE372.jpeg

What a daaaay 🤣
I can’t find the video you guys are talking about 😭
Anyways, even if Holly was employed and worked at that shop she wouldn’t be now. No small shop needs all this hassle, it doesn’t reflect well on her either.
Interested to see how she’s going to worm herself out of this one. I’m sure her bullies mods will believe every word of it regardless.
Silly tw@s

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
This is the only comment!
OMG this is hilarious!!! Of all the things to lie about, and holly chooses to lie that she works in a sex shop, SCREAMING

Im actually wondering just how many calls they actually had to warrant putting a notice out like this. Bet one is sherrie 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Typical beast , lies been caught out now won't face the music..bet all his mods are saying go live holly show them you've not been beaten blah blah blah same shit different day daaarrrrlings

SforShortbread

VIP Member
Them comments off her are hilarious. Funny how she never mentioned about working in the shop in them comments. How much more bullshit can her followers believe.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Definitely not a "paid"job what's she doing it's all a cover for something. Soon find out today I suppose if you know what I mean ;)
We will ….😁 don’t know I’m more intrigued about the job or the lips this afternoon … imagine starting work THEN getting your lips and micro needling done might look aright show tomorrow 😂

• Haha

notyourfanx

Have I missed some drama today?! I’ve had to be a mum for a little while, my kids needed entertaining and I needed some food shopping! I’m back now holssss xo
Surely she hasn’t got an account on here?
I promise I’m not the scruffy beg😂😂✌🏼✌🏼

Shortbread knows who I am, I unblocked her a few times from hols lives 😂 yess I was a mod for a short while haha!!

• Haha