Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
Oh dear have her and Jessalie been arguing again?
Not sure I know she was in a Stinking mood earlier had a face like a slapped a*s* and someone on flus live said not good news from the solicitor or something not sure maybe her community service has fallen through 🙄 also further up the thread she was apparently calling the crisis team so who knows … drama drama

Reactions: 8

Mo4

VIP Member
Holly moaning about her shaving shadow yet the other day she was walking around with stubble and said she will.be her own kind of woman!!

Another job to add to her cv delivery driver for UK mail

• Haha
I actually can't believe she is continuing the lie. She has been found out, just bloody admit it 🤣.

Ohh she has blocked scandals from the chat 🤣 someone spelt it wrong and she said can you block that name please 🤣🤣. She doesn't want her lie discussed.
Just came here to say that it’s actually insane!! Like I genuinely don’t understand what would go through your head to lie so much when you’ve already been found out? And to just brush it under the carpet like nothings happened? Mental

My name is red

VIP Member
According to Google there's only 2 scandals shops one in birko and another place in bootle..I never seen her live this morning but I can only imagine what the scruff looked like. Sorry there's no way a respectable employer would employ that. Maybe she is gonna be picking up litter from the streets after all, the way she supposedly looked this morning the absolute beg. Only 13 mins before scandals opens daaarrrrrrllling ppl will be enquiring about scandals butt plugs and dildos to our trainee manager holl

Applepickles

Chatty Member
The thing is it’s Holly which means she will find a way out of this and everyone will believe her. She’s proper sick in the head. Who lies this much?!

Mrsoreilly

VIP Member
Not a scrap of makeup on either for the first day in a brand new job. Makes the effort for the pub and court but not for a new job 🤔

Mo4

VIP Member
Tbf they probably have had loads of calls there isn't that many that comment on here, but there is ALOT that read the thread I bet they have all checked for themselves because Holly calls us all liars!!

anon20

VIP Member
Imagine having a phone call, telling them you have non mol orders on someone, people hate you and call you a scammer on tattle, there’s a few of us but we all lie🙄 we apparently lost her her last non existent job🤣🤣 and the trolls on tiktok and the boss going ‘yeah holly you seem like a good fit for this role, be our manager!’ Jesus if people believe that they really are thick🤣🤣

I also don’t get why she’s started lying about a job again? She couldn’t keep the pretence up last time and blamed us because that was the easiest option😂 I think things just come out of her mouth and just needs to lie all the time, then needs to back it up.

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
Shes adamant she pays for the 2 under age ones, the eldest had an inheritance when he turned 21 and she puts money aside each month in savings accounts for her kids. She doesn’t see them because their mother doesn’t want to confuse them with her transition 🙈
I bet she hasn't seen her kids in years, doesn't pay maintenance of any sort and defo hasn't got the brains (or fiscal management) to provide an 'inheritance'. We have all seen how H behaves when she has a bit of money and its the same every time - she just blows is all. This is not someone who thinks of others first, never her kids that she spends it on, but always makes sure she pays for crappy brows and lashes that last a day. I am waiting for the lip fillers next :p 😂

• Haha

anon20

VIP Member
Sherrie darling, we do have jobs. Me for example I work at night, you know when the sun goes down and it's dark? Yeah hun. It's the day time at the moment, see how the sun is up? Yeah. Ok. Simples.
Yeah I work term times sherrie, get off your arse and get a job. Sponging off your husband whilst slagging his kids and ex off and modding for holly ain’t the life babes.