Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My name is red

VIP Member
So Lauren gave the scruff the Xbox and now it's gonna sell it 😂 I'd be fumin if I was Lauren bet ye she paid for the delivery and everything on tha Xbox...

• Wow
Reactions: 9

anon20

VIP Member
Oh holly if you actually worked there it would have shut us all up and we would have given credit where credits due, but your a pathological liar🤣

Regina George

VIP Member
Says she’s not insecure about her teeth then proceeds to cover her mouth whenever she bursts out laughing as if she’s trying hide them…

• Haha

GlowGirlGlowwww

VIP Member
I think she'll say something on the lines of losing her job cos of drama today. Blame tattle and its a convenient excuse to be at home all the time again and sets the sympathy (gifts) going.. so so transparent

Applepickles

Chatty Member
Imagine holly trying to sell you a dildo 😂 you’d say ‘oh no thank you, I think I want this one it looks better’ she’d be like ‘WHAT DO YOU MEAN, I KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER YOU NEED TO LISTEN TO MEEEEEEEE, I KNOW BEST I OWN THIS SHOP’

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Oh here we go....the boss has been watching the beast from the day they got married 🤣 and holly wouldn't have known somebody rang only for tattle you absolute gob shite, you weren't even at work you dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Smunbunny

Chatty Member
I think she posted on the green screen where the thread is locked cos it’s reached 50 pages or whatever not because tattle have stopped all the threads 🙄

• Haha

My name is red

VIP Member
Random but I just went down hollys saved videos on her profile and she’s got one of gcrew thrusting his pelvis so erm his things flapping about and she’s commented saying ‘I’ve got this saved for personal use’ 🤮
I thought Holly's ding a ling didn't work...bet she's had a few tugs over gcrew several times. Gcrew isn't even good lookin, looks like a thug

• Sick

Tater

Chatty Member
2 things. Holly said she didn't sleep at all last night. Now she's angry because people posted stuff while she was 'asleep' and couldn't defend herself when she was in the live. I saw her join. Also she's said loads she don't have insta. Now she's saying she saw it on insta? I thought you didn't have it?!

Where she go?

Last edited:

Mo4

VIP Member
So she has gone to start her new job. No make up looks like a 5 o clock shadow and not dressed smartly like you would expect for management. The interview process was a phone call no references were checked and she has told them about everything from the tag to tattle to the non mol order and the owner of the shop felt she would be the right fit. The non mol order would have been a big red flag considering the type of shop she is working in and if they have a new shop opening soon they aren't doing much advertising for it!! Conveniently she is going to the underground station so said goodbye before she went in she walked all the way to the bus station but knew at this point the buses were on strike so why she walked all the way to the bus station no one knows also last night before she went off, she said she started work at 9am now it's back to 9:30am

A quick call to Scandals Birkenhead will tell you if they have a new location opening!

Last edited:
  • Haha