Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of her lashes has fallen out over night and she’s going back tomorrow to get it put back in 😂

idk if the lash tech explained to her properly or not but she will need to get them infilled every 2-3 weeks if she wants to keep them. It’s normal that they fall out but you just have to wait for your infill appointment you don’t just go back the next day because one has fallen out!

she should have also got a heavier set so that she still likes them when they start dropping out!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did she get the ones you get infills tho or the ones that last up to 5 days cos the way the woman was doing it and the stuff she used it looked very much like I had and mine were just for a girly weekend

Reactions: 4
Did she get the ones you get infills tho or the ones that last up to 5 days cos the way the woman was doing it and the stuff she used it looked very much like I had and mine were just for a girly weekend
ohh fair enough, I don’t think holly really knows what she’s got tbh. She said she paid £35 for hybrids which would be cheap in my area

ohh fair enough, I don’t think holly really knows what she’s got tbh. She said she paid £35 for hybrids which would be cheap in my area
35 quid is really cheap mine were about that they lasted probably two days before they started dropping out one at a time but I didn’t have the money or time for the good ones so went with temporary just so I didn’t have to use strip lashes cos I’m tit at them

Reactions: 6
Sorry, more than 70 in her silent live most of the night, lies again!😂😂 she didn’t even 20 in there. Never seen 70 when I popped in and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn't see that amount either, such lies once again :unsure:
Like, why lie about the stupid things? The tiniest little things😂😂 shes now giving it the big one about mama kaz and bragging that she beat CLA in her first battle😂😂

Like, why lie about the stupid things? The tiniest little things😂😂 shes now giving it the big one about mama kaz and bragging that she beat CLA in her first battle😂😂
I know the beast can't help but tell the slightest porky pies. Mama kaz was brill the other night, said exactly how it was I couldn't have said it better myself 😂 don't like mama kaz but that was brilliant ✌

Here we go, the beast saying she doesn't read tattle but she can't help but mention it all the time. We know you read on here darrrrrllling 🤥

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know the beast can't help but tell the slightest porky pies. Mama kaz was brill the other night, said exactly how it was I couldn't have said it better myself 😂 don't like mama kaz but that was brilliant ✌

Here we go, the beast saying she doesn't read tattle but she can't help but mention it all the time. We know you read on here darrrrrllling 🤥
Mama kaz said what we allll are thinking 🤣 I hope there's a second instalment of it soon. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Spending more money from the fake transition fund, bought a bikini and Natalie got clothes 🤷‍♀️ no money left soon from the so called transition fund

Reactions: 6
What is it about her in a strapless top that absolutely kills me? Like a little girl that’s rummaged through her mums closet and puts on something to play grown ups.

Also, that kitchen clock hanging up in a living room bugs the hell out of me!

• Haha
Is she saying all this shopping is being done from Jess’ wages? Or has she admitted it’s the money from gifts? Not really been watching.

Reactions: 2
Goodness the desperation to be number 1 all the beast can see is £££££££££££££

Is she saying all this shopping is being done from Jess’ wages? Or has she admitted it’s the money from gifts? Not really been watching.
I've not heard her state with one but they've never got any money and now all of a sudden the beast has got over £4k on gift money and has been having takeaways and been on 2 shopping sprees this week so one would assume it's coming from the transition fund

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.