Holly Stanley #15 Chicken fillets and fake pain, spending alllll the 'transition' money for her own gain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'My hairs in REALLY good condition' - Holly Stanley 2022

What is happening with Princess Flu atm? I haven't seen their lives for a few days, it all seems very quiet since the papers were saved. Id love to see PF claims be true however im still skeptical. Lets hope he hasn't made as bigger boo boo as what we think..

Reactions: 5
Sorry guys I was out and about yesterday and missed all the drama. Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with pf??

Reactions: 3
Sorry guys I was out and about yesterday and missed all the drama. Can someone give me a quick summary of what happened with pf??
PF had a NOL MOL approved against holly and papers served holly read the whole claim out online and the allegations are in the last few weeks holly drove to flus beat him/her up broke the nose etc etc unfortunately holly is live at home at the time and of course on tag… also said they were in a 3 year abusive relationship 🤔 now flus gone very quiet and won’t discuss holly said this morning though that extra evidence was sent to the police and they are deciding what to do … just hoping FLU hasn’t made a massive mistake

Reactions: 9
PF had a NOL MOL approved against holly and papers served holly read the whole claim out online and the allegations are in the last few weeks holly drove to flus beat him/her up broke the nose etc etc unfortunately holly is live at home at the time and of course on tag… also said they were in a 3 year abusive relationship 🤔 now flus gone very quiet and won’t discuss holly said this morning though that extra evidence was sent to the police and they are deciding what to do … just hoping FLU hasn’t made a massive mistake
Amazing thank you for that great summary!!! That's. Madess. I thought flu would only have acted on credible evidence so that they were more believable in general. Very interesting. I wonder will pf address it more?

Reactions: 6
Amazing thank you for that great summary!!! That's. Madess. I thought flu would only have acted on credible evidence so that they were more believable in general. Very interesting. I wonder will pf address it more?
Holly loved it as the claims or the claims she read out are disproveable and just kept saying ill
See you in court … I thought flu would have allegations water tight I’m shocked if not … flu has just been very quiet not really speaking on live I don’t know if he/she didn’t expect holly To read it all
out or holly has added parts it’s all very odd … I’m just really surprised flu is claiming holly is in Winchester at 10am on the 24th when holly is on tag and clearly live day in day out and claims she has live recordings at that time at home 🙄

Holly loved it as the claims or the claims she read out are disproveable and just kept saying ill
See you in court … I thought flu would have allegations water tight I’m shocked if not … flu has just been very quiet not really speaking on live I don’t know if he/she didn’t expect holly To read it all
out or holly has added parts it’s all very odd … I’m just really surprised flu is claiming holly is in Winchester at 10am on the 24th when holly is on tag and clearly live day in day out and claims she has live recordings at that time at home 🙄
Of course she did!! Anything that creates even the smallest bit of drama is great for her because she can drum up sympathy and gifts!! Notice any time there's a lull un her lives for a few days and her numbers dwindle something major kicks off. Then she gets the gifts. Then she goes shopping!

Of course she did!! Anything that creates even the smallest bit of drama is great for her because she can drum up sympathy and gifts!! Notice any time there's a lull un her lives for a few days and her numbers dwindle something major kicks off. Then she gets the gifts. Then she goes shopping!
Yep 🙄

Reactions: 1
Soz guys had my elderly mother over for her dinner and drinks. Hubby dropped her off now. Sooooooooooooo I've seen the eye lashes oh dear she does look like a transvestite doesn't she:giggle: just sayin holl 🤷‍♀️:giggle:😂😂 what's with that straw hair

I hope Holly does get 3ml injected into her lips. 3ml in each should do it. And then as well as all her other wonderful nicknames, creepy steve, heave etc she can add sausage lips to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why haven’t any of her followers realised she’s living this lavish lifestyle, literally THE DAY AFTER she got the universes?!??

🤦🏻‍♀️ Holly must be laughing all the way the bank, she can’t make it any more obvious I’ll give her that

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She really is a piece of tit isn’t she. Here’s me worrying about giving my kids a decent summer and then there’s her then rinsing people and going on spending sprees

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's going to end up with them both being done for wasting police time.
Agree. I just really hope that Flu has some evidence to back this up or at the very least that there is no lying here as its quite the list of accusations and pretty serious ones at that. I dont however think holly is totally innocent in all this either, but shes so manipulative that she is very good at playing the victim whist she paints everyone else as the perpetrator.. look at the mama kaz drama, prime example.

I bet the police are sick to the back teeth of their time being taken up with people complaining about social media/online spats. Its really quire unbelievable that this is adults sometimes tbh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.