Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Being deadnamed a lot recently ain’t she? Alexa, her probation officer, her WIFE?!😂😂

Her court case was under her ‘dead name’ so her documents will be under her dead name😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s so strange that Holly finds the aftershave Chanel Blue a trigger cos it reminds her of being a man but Jess loves it so she buys wax melts of the aftershave to burn and make the whole house smell? The duck

Reactions: 10
This fake gagging she’s doing on live right now is making me want to punch her face in

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s so strange that Holly finds the aftershave Chanel Blue a trigger cos it reminds her of being a man but Jess loves it so she buys wax melts of the aftershave to burn and make the whole house smell? The duck
I thought this the other day why would you buy something that will make your whole house smell of something that triggers you?? It is a smell from your dead life you know the life you want to leave behind and you are going to make your whole house smell of it! I don't know what goes through your head Holly 🤷‍♀️ but that can't be good for your mental health, just saying!

Last edited:
I've not watched the woman today but the fact she is bringing out merch is killing me 🤣 who the hell is going to buy that? Definitely not her "friends" (mods) they don't even gift her 🤣 I hope she wastes a load of money buying stock and nobody buys it.

• Haha
Also saying that she doesn't have to pay tax unless a single gift over £7000 Holly I would check your facts again.

Oh wow you are not a victim Holly you are a manipulative ego maniac that knows exactly how to get what she wants from who she wants

You just drop people like hot potatoes the minute they challenge you and tell everyone that the person you have fallen out with is
1.Transphobic
2. A liar
3.Clout Chasing
4.Against the whole LGBTQ community
5. Anything else you decide they are that makes you look like the victim
That's how you keep your "friends" you make them feel like if they aren't they have to deal with your nastiness

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh everything she does is for attention - I have said for a long time that im convinced she has an account on here and posts about herself cos to holly there is no such thing as bad attention, she's do anything. Thats why she has screenshots with tattle's alerts on it - its her account and not someone else's screenshot as she tries to claim. Shes so transparent. I hope shes dropped a load of money on that merch and no one buys it 😂

As for apparently laughing at 'haters' cos shes got a tag and not jail, none of us think a tag is okay either..

Also the 'innuendo' comments she makes along with the facial expressions remind me of jay out the inbetweeners, she goes on about it so much when we all know you have a dead bedroom holls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh everything she does is for attention - I have said for a long time that im convinced she has an account on here and posts about herself cos to holly there is no such thing as bad attention, she's do anything. Thats why she has screenshots with tattle's alerts on it - its her account and not someone else's screenshot as she tries to claim. Shes so transparent. I hope shes dropped a load of money on that merch and no one buys it 😂

As for apparently laughing at 'haters' cos shes got a tag and not jail, none of us think a tag is okay either..
The "haters" dont care if she is on tag, that isn't big or clever and she is still a massive knob. She always will be a massive knob. End of story.

ETA I hope your merch is as floppy as your chipolata Holly.

• Haha
Every time she impersonates CLA it sounds exactly like when she went to hospital with covid 🤔

• Haha
Apparently got a letter saying she’s breached her tag but her solicitor told her to breach😂😂😂

Isn’t this the cup she’s had months?😂😂
Yes 😂😂😂 she’s had that cup for ages was drinking coffee out of it in old house because people would comment on it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saw a couple of people comment just before she came off that shes 'starting to look more feminine and her features have softened'... 🥴

• Haha
What really bugs me is that by commenting on here and mentioning her transition I know I face the risk of looking like I don’t support the LGBTQ community.
When I’m a huge supporter of everyone, no matter what sex/colour they are.

it’s the fact I don’t believe for one second this transition is true. Not in the slightest!
She’s actually a fraud and it says a lot that she has no friends, especially after moving about a lot, I’ve got loads of mates from my uni days. 🤔 funny that!!

god knows what I’m trying to say apart from hollys nipples arnt hurting, she doesn’t use hormone patches, she isn’t growing breasts and nor is she using your money for a transition.

HOW CAN PEOPLE NOT SEE IT

rant over, as we were…. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but the under the sea video HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHABABHABAHABAB. Her eyes must be on fire with all the swamp stew and chemicals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see the 300k coins are still missing from her total 👀
I heard I say it was gifting bolts giving her the gifts that why she lost the point. So I guess she didn’t get the money either I did ask but i she didn’t answer it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.