Holly Stanley #14 Thread faster than Hollys super sonic walk, can anyone keep up with all the lies she talks?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said yesterday she had to put the money in a separate bank account to avoid the courts taking the money 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Surely the courts should be made aware of her fine evasion which is exactly what's she's doing
The other day jess asked for her card, and holly said 2 secs I need to transfer from PayPal. I'm sorry but if I had no money it certainly wouldn't be lingering in my PayPal, will be in my bank. Shes a fraud, stores it in her PayPal so Mr tax man can't see.

I'm all caught up now.🤣
Superdrug eyebrows? That's a first for me, its giving me Claires ear piercing vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is the least feminine trans woman I have ever seen ! She doesn’t even try & make an effort to live as a female.

Reactions: 6
You'd like to think this opens her followers eyes. Screaming she was not OK, and she had to come off tiktok before the weekend. Money became involved and shes happy as a pig in tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In weatherspoons now and getting the nails done tomorrow. Thats so weird because yesterday she was completely broke and then she got loads of gifts to go to her transition and now she has money for brows and pints. Its almost like theres a connection there somewhere.
Omg she's just asked the barman about the job they had advertised. As if she's going to get a job. Hahahahahha

You'd like to think this opens her followers eyes. Screaming she was not OK, and she had to come off tiktok before the weekend. Money became involved and shes happy as a pig in tit.
At this stage if they haven't copped I think they're genuinely too think to get it. It's so blatant every time.

Oh after the pub she's going to buy a hairdryer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
In weatherspoons now and getting the nails done tomorrow. Thats so weird because yesterday she was completely broke and then she got loads of gifts to go to her transition and now she has money for brows and pints. Its almost like theres a connection there somewhere.
Omg she's just asked the barman about the job they had advertised. As if she's going to get a job. Hahahahahha

At this stage if they haven't copped I think they're genuinely too think to get it. It's so blatant every time.

Oh after the pub she's going to buy a hairdryer. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I hope the nurse that gave her all the universes is watching and seeing where her hard earned money is going...

Oh christ almighty. Now she's going to the sex shop to buy presents for jess. She's actually on a bleeping spree.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I think I was a little sick in my mouth why would we want to know you are going to the
"naughty shop" to buy Jess some presents

When was she a retail manager???

Every body please add retail manager to Hollys CV

• Haha
  • Sick
Them eyebrows are a mess.Look like dead slugs yuck.What a waste of gifters money.Looks more scary 🤢🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It's against the law to film in there so out comes her phone whilst in there

Reactions: 5
I know, I will go and buy a dildo and ask for a job at same time.

However Holly, top wife you are. Buying your wife a sex toy cos you're unable to pleasure her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"I don't need a bag. I'm not shy carrying it around the streets. I am happy in my marriage though."
Holly she didn't ask about your manager she asked if you wanted a bag. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Wow. So she has just spent money on her eyebrows, drinks & food, electric wand and now buying a hair dryer ????? So can’t buy box dye yesterday and now today is going all out. Thousands of pounds down the drain just like that and everyone is saying spoil yourself etc

£40 on a hair dryer, wands are expensive & now food and stuff. These people are literally dull

• Angry
  • Sick
I know, I will go and buy a dildo and ask for a job at same time.

However Holly, top wife you are. Buying your wife a sex toy cos you're unable to pleasure her.
Top wife you are buying Your wife a sex toy and sharing said Toy with the whole of TT is nothing sacred in your marriage Hols?

Reactions: 6
Top wife you are buying Your wife a sex toy and sharing said Toy with the whole of TT is nothing sacred in your marriage Hols?
She had to do something since Jess won’t touch her with a barge pole

I'm no prude or shame in admitting I probably own half of love honey in my bedside draw.. but really nobody in argos needs to know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.